​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Tic

Tic I am already tasten that Bic Mac with Fries that you are going to owe me!

Re: Tic

Whatever BURNT BUTT if i dont beat anyone else at the hunt i will beat you.....AN ITS STEAK NOT BIC MAC....

I am about 99.9% postive that you said Big Mac and I said steak and you wined and cried untill I went with your deal about the Big Mac. Get is straight TIC

Well just like Debbie says when you say that you are 99.9% postive about something YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG So whether its a BIG MAC or a STEAK(which i prefer)i will still be eating on your dollar BURNT BUTT

Oh now I see we are only going to be able to order off the dollar menu! Man Tic why don't we just trade dirt or something.

YA'LL BOYS BETTER WATCH OUT FOR TIC.THAT #16 AT THE DAIRY BARN HUNT IS A NICE HOUND.IF YOU DON'T WATCH OUT HE MAY BLACK'N YOUR TOAST.

Thanks Brandon, but that little wormie tight wod just talking mess,thats why he is trying to back out on the STEAK DINNER he is gonna owe me SO WHATS IT GONNA BE WORMIE !!!!!! OH YEAH TELL DEBBIE THAT I RECIEVED THE PACKAGE SHE SENT ME!!!!!!!!!
PACKAGE CONTAINED: 1 DIAPER BAG FULL OF DIAPERS,BINKIES,BUTT PASTE,BUTT WIPES AN A NOTE THAT SAID: TIC JUST INCASE THEY LOSE THE ONE I PACK FOR HIM TO TAKE TO THE WESTERN DERBY HERE IS A BACKUP BAG FOR THE WORM..... THANKS FOR ALWAYS LOOKING OUT !!!!!! DEBBIE TIC

Now Tic don't be try'en to change the rules mid stream!!!! Now are you sure that package just wasn't bait for you Debbie told me not to be to hard on you because you are nice feller said that since you told her that you are running a pack of july's or something along them lines! I thought you already had your nation card!