​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
U.S.O Kenny or Jeff

When will you be arriving here in town?
Are you staying at the campground or hotel??

Re: U.S.O Kenny or Jeff

RADAR WHO YOUR PICK TO WIN THE USO

I would have to be a dummy not to hope for us!!! The ALLENTOWN KENNELS but, I don't really know much about these North Carolina boys, Mr. Barefoot is OBVIOUSLY the man to beat in the U.S.O but, I do know these local boys are tough.

You got Floyd Kennels, Bobby Freeman, Kenny Prescott, Gunstock, Mare Branch, Mark Jones, Donnie Boutwell, Brian & TylerPrescott,Ted Barlow, Coldwater Kennels, these are some big guns to deal with when you roll into Blackwater you know that yourself.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for this area locals are gonna be givin it all they got to keep that trophy in Florida for 12 months!!

Yall comin'?? or yall Mississippi state bound??

WORD ON THE STREET A LITTLE DOG CALL KIRKLANDS MONKEY TAIL FROM SOUTH MS IS GOING TO BE HARD TO BEAT

ME AND KYLE ARE COMIN SUNDAY TO DRAW NUMBERS. LEAVEING THE DOGS WITH JACK GOT TO WORK

Should get there Thursday evening. Staying in town at motel.

Radar are yall running Quick in the hunt ?

Jason Probably!!

Monkey tail is hard to beat!!

Boone Glad yall are coming you know well take care of them hounds. I would imagine we will have our hounds there by then you know where we usually put ours so if you could put them between us and Jack that'd be great that way we can help him with them.

Radar I would like to thank you and Mr. Jack for helping us thats true hunters instead of trying to throat cut each other dats what makes real hunters c ya sunday

Hey man no problem one thing about ALLENTOWN KENNELS we are hunters we are in it for the dogs and the fellowship. Thats what its all about, it is nice to get your name called too!