​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
D.T. Goldman

I hate being the barrier of bad news but Cow Doc just called & Told me D.T. Goldman Passed away tuesday THis was a fine man &* hunter I spent many a nite with D.T. hunting.
D.T. has judged all over the country & mastered a lot of hunts.

Re: D.T. Goldman

Purtle, it isn't lookin' too good for AR hunters. I only hunted with DT a couple of times back when I hunted with Gobbler a few times but he seemed like a real fine fella.

Chris he was a real hunter loved a fast hound stayed up all nite & new what was going on, I grew up judging under him & learned a lot not many left like him. I have alot of stories & happening I'll tell some Sat. nite you coming

Purtle, I'll be there Sat. nite

P.S. Purtle wanted me to post Mr. DT's visitation and funeral arrangements.

Visitation will be held at Ralph Robbins Funeral Home in Pine Bluff from 6-9 p.m. The funeral will be held at Ralph Robbins Funeral Home tomorrow at 1 p.m. I don't have directions, but if you can use the computer at all you can search for Ralph Robbins Funeral Home on Google Earth or Map Quest and get directions. If not if you will post where you are coming from I can send some directions possibly.

JUST A SHORT NOTE, I'VE BEEN AQUAINTED TO D.T. FOR OVER 45 YRS. SPENT MANY HOURS VISITING, FIELD TRAILING THRU -OUT THE YEARS. SORRY TO HEAR OF LOSING MY FRIEND. BEST TO HIS FAMILY.

Mr. Watters, I was talking to Purtle this morning and he told about Mr. DT traveling all over the country hunting and judging and mastering field trials from the 60's thru the 90's and that he mastered several of the All-Americans. I only hunted with Mr. DT a few times and I wished I would have hunted with him some more and listened a little closer to what he had to say.