​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TRANSPORTING DOGS EAST TO WEST

We may be making another trip West(Oklahoma) from Virginia sooner than we thought. May be going around first week of April. Anybody needs something taken or picked up, let us know. Not free but not trying to make a living either. Let me add, if you have something that is going to a commercial breeder or buyer-find someone else. WE ARE GLAD TO HELP YOU.

MIKE AND FRAN NOBLETT

Re: TRANSPORTING DOGS EAST TO WEST

I have a female in North Carolina that should have her pups weaned around the first week in April. If the timing is right would be grateful to get her a ride hitched toward Ark-Ok Helping you with compensation isn't a problem either
Derek

Derek-I called you last night and left a message. Call me. This is looking like it may work out perfectly.

Fran Noblett
804-572-5552

Mike and Fran, I would like to invite you to bring some of your running hounds and run in the Cimarron Vally hunt at the Adams and Stonecipher 2000 acer pen at Centrahoma Oklahoma on April 1st--3rd.
Hope to see you there

What part of virginia are you from?

LOUISA- HALF WAY BETWEEN CHARLOTTESVILLE AND RICHMOND.

FRAN

Kevin Harris- I appreciate the invite and if the hunter in Miami Ok would lend me a couple I would come!!! I do not own anything that can run with your dogs yet. (not this year anyway ) (At least I am honest)

Again, Thank you and call me if you need anything

Fran Noblett
804-572-5552

You have not seen how slow my dogs really are [
I will bet Travis will let you take some to the hunt

I think that it would be wonderful!!! Travis has a couple of running tricks. I need all the help I can get!! It would be really fun to at least come by and meet you guys even if I am a charity case Have a great weekend and if there is anything on the east coast that you are interested in buy it and let me bring it to you

Fran

Please do come by the hunt, we would love to meet you,it is a great pen,if you like fast running.
I will be the judge on the big bay horse, as far as I am concerned judging on horse back is the only way to go.
You can bring me a FAST TRACK RUNNING DEER PROOF COYOTE HOUND, if you can find one.

Fran, Mr Boone wont have any pups ready then. But I found anther pair that I would like to get. But it depends on if he is coming to the Master's Hunt. If he is not I will need you to pick them up for me.If he goes to the hunt I will be able to go get them. I will call you in a few weeks and let you know what the out come is. Tks For all your Help. Talk to you soon. Chris