​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whos bringing the heat to Enon this weekend?

Whos bringing the heat to Enon this weekend?

Re: Hows bringing the heat to Enon this weekend?

??????????
Hows bringing the heat to Enon this weekend?

This place needs "spellcheck" really bad. Some of these posts are painful to read.

Re: Whos bringing the heat to Enon this weekend?

i like the way i spell

ROCKIN F SAID ITS GONNA BE A REPEAT OF LAST WEEKEND....HE SAID HE WILL BE 1 AN 2 COME SUNDAY.....

i heard swampland has got some cracker killers that are ready to run on dry land ,there muscles are harder than ever since they have been running in six feet of water, yall better watch out boys the floatees are coming off.

15 to 20 judges the pen is right better have something that can run. Might even have some real good fox running

I hear a boy from colyell that goes by the name of MR ANDY EDWARDS has got the hounds to beat

I dont know who is bringing the HEAT to Enon!! I am gonna bring my CHICKENS they are doing real good!!! Hope to see yall there.

RONNIE YOU BETTER BRING PLENTY OF CRACKED CORN THEM CHICKENS ARE GOING TO NEED IT.

WELL YO FRIEND YOU WAS GOING TO BRING ME SOME DOGS THAT WAS GOOD AND YOU NEVER SHOWED UP!!! WHAT KIND OF FRIEND ARE YOU??? AT LEAST MY CHICKENS ARE LAYING SOME FINE EGGS YOU WANT SOME????

Ronnie I hear marshal & Dickie got a few goodins
is that right

RAMMIE THEY GOT SOME GOOD PUPPIES COMING ON. I ALKED TO DICKIE YESTERDAY HE SAID HE WAS BRINGING A FEW THIS WEEKEND.