​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TRENT HOLLINGSWORTH

TRENT WHAT IS THE BREEDING ON THE DEE GYP AND CONGRATULATION ON YOUR WIN ?

Re: TRENT HOLLINGSWORTH

Dee is out of Hine's Ranger & Rush's RENO , Ranger is out of Lakehill's Rusty & Foster's Lacey and Reno was out of Bate's heartattack & Westbrook's spotlite so she Rusty, Canoy's ringo ,loftons heartattack & pindale clown b breed & by the way undertaker thanks !!!!!

Congrats on he win with Dee his past weekend Trent. She is a fine hound. Glad we got to meet you fellows, hope to see yall again,

Let'Em Stretch,

Jesse Kitchens

CONGRATS Trent on your new champion!! The first one is always SPECIAL!! There will be others...just keep working hard at it!
Enjoyed talkin to ya on the phone, but ya need better reception...
Glad the pups are doin well, maybe that's your next champion, and I am about ready to take mine to breaking pen! Will give you an update!!

ALLAN BISHOP
(JABBER JAW)

Jessie we will be back thats a good pen up there just rough on these louisiana dogs going up that big hill my dogs still haven't got over that hunt. I'M about to go hunting tonight on the outside but gonna be slim pickins tonight with most of them walking lightfooted !!!!!

haha, man ill tell ya that ridge is ruff on a hound i promise, we are tyin to get the lease on a pen on our side of state, hopefully having some derby hunts, also the st judes hunt is comin to shipmans in few months maybe yall can come back.

i may try to get you to bring me some of la liquor dogs on your next trip lol , take care

Let'Em
stretch,

Jesse