​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PETA alive and well in Orange County Florida

The following is a piece that I copied from an article on CNN.com about the tragedy yesterday at SeaWorld. Yes it was a tragedy, but I am sure that this woman was intelligent enough to know that every time she worked with this 11,000 pound animal she was taking a chance.

"But a spokesman for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals called the death "a tragedy that didn't have to happen."

Jaime Zalac said the organization had called on SeaWorld "to stop confining oceangoing mammals to an area that to them is like the size of a bathtub, and we have also been asking the park to stop forcing the animals to perform silly tricks over and over again. It's not surprising when these huge, smart animals lash out."

Re: PETA alive and well in Orange County Florida

Peta says it was just a matter of time..........the whales had been planning the attack for awhile.

Kind of like the pigs and chickens conspiring to kill us all with cholesteral in our bacon and eggs.

How does that make the family of the deceased feel when PETA says "told you so"?

This just further shows how stupid these folks can be.

These people have more compassion for a chicken or a pig than for a needy child or a needy family and thats not right. S.R.

I assume that PETA sent their condolences to the family of the deceased before they made complete asses of themselves. Oh well, never mind I'm sure we all know the answer to that. Remember that P.E.T.A. stands for People Eating Tastey Animals. As Homer Simpson would say, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,meat!!!!!!!!!

Yeah they don't care what happens to the Coyotes or our dogs they just don't want them ran by dogs. So that means that when you can't run anymore your whole pack will have to euthanized because we all know you keep hounds in a pen for more than a couple weeks without running them they will be tearing out and barking so much the same people will be complaining abou the noise of them barking wanting to run. Imagine having to tell your kids you have to get rid of all their dogs they raised!!

JUST THINK OF THIS THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT MEAT EATERS THEY DO NOT USE ANY PRODUCTS THAT COME FROM ANIMALS, THEY WEARS SHOES THAT COMES FROM COWS DEAD ONES OF COURSE,VERY CRUEL,EAT HAM BURGERS ONCE AGAIN A DEAD COW,THEY DONT EAT PORK CHOP EITHER ONCE AGAIN A DEAD HOG,VERY CRUEL DO YOU GET IT THESE PEOPLE ARE HYPROCRITES.THEY SHOULD THINK BEFOR OPENING THERE MOUTH.I AGREE WITH PEOPLE WHO BELIVE IN TAKING CARE OF THER ANIMALS,THE ONES THAT DONT SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR THERE NEGLECTED ANIMALS I PERSONALY FEEL THEY AINT **** THEM SELFS,THEY SHOULD BE TREATED IN THE SAME MANNER AS THERE ANIMALS,AND SEE HOW THEY LIKE THAT I GUESS THE WILL BE PROTESTING SLAUGHTER HOUSE S NEXT HU.NOW THINK OF THIS THEY WILL TAKE ANIMALS THEY FEEL THAT ARE MISTREATED FEED THEM 30 DAY AT THE SPCA AND THEN IF THEY CANT ADOPT THEM THEN THEY JUST PLAIN MURDER THEM BUT I GUESS THIS IS OK TREATMENT HU DEAD IS DEAD ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT SO GO TO HELL YOU 2 FACED HYPROCRITES KILL MORE ANIMALSYOUR WAY ROGER CRIBB,

JUST THINK OF THIS THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT MEAT EATERS THEY DO NOT USE ANY PRODUCTS THAT COME FROM ANIMALS, THEY WEARS SHOES THAT COMES FROM COWS DEAD ONES OF COURSE,VERY CRUEL,EAT HAM BURGERS ONCE AGAIN A DEAD COW,THEY DONT EAT PORK CHOP EITHER ONCE AGAIN A DEAD HOG,VERY CRUEL DO YOU GET IT THESE PEOPLE ARE HYPROCRITES.THEY SHOULD THINK BEFOR OPENING THERE MOUTH.I AGREE WITH PEOPLE WHO BELIVE IN TAKING CARE OF THER ANIMALS,THE ONES THAT DONT SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR THERE NEGLECTED ANIMALS I PERSONALY FEEL THEY AINT **** THEM SELFS,THEY SHOULD BE TREATED IN THE SAME MANNER AS THERE ANIMALS,AND SEE HOW THEY LIKE THAT I GUESS THE WILL BE PROTESTING SLAUGHTER HOUSE S NEXT HU.NOW THINK OF THIS THEY WILL TAKE ANIMALS THEY FEEL THAT ARE MISTREATED FEED THEM 30 DAY AT THE SPCA AND THEN IF THEY CANT ADOPT THEM THEN THEY JUST PLAIN MURDER THEM BUT I GUESS THIS IS OK TREATMENT HU DEAD IS DEAD ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT SO GO TO HELL YOU 2 FACED HYPROCRITES KILL MORE ANIMALS YOUR WAY ROGER CRIBB,