​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
POWER AT THE USO

There are many out of towners and locals at the Coldwater Recreation Center, if you take a walk through those kennels you will find yourself getting scared of those power hounds, Chubby Paul, People from Virginia, Mare Branch Kennels, Gunstock Kennels running a few, Jack Floyd has about a dozen, Bobby Freeman bringing a true hound, all the Prescotts, Allentown kennels, and THE BAREFOOTS!!! Let em' Roll Boys!! Who's your pick?

Re: POWER AT THE USO

Jeff counted 167 dogs in the kennels with several more out of state guys to arrive. Don't know how many local dogs there are but, should end up with 250+ which we consider a success. Alot of unknowns about power, we don't know how good the local dogs are and they don't know how good our's are. It should be pretty interesting. I can't wait to get down there, my 3 went with John Fields and beat me down there.

Well when you roll into Blackwater expect the local boys to have their units ready, however Billy Farrior and George Hill have been to Field Trials there in the past and had sucsess, but most of the local boys dogs know every bush over there, it wouldnt surprise me if that trophy stayed in Florida fo a year.

jack ya'll better hope my friend jessie barnhill don't let his little hound out of that p.v.c. pipe. we'll try to rough 'em up a little at the state hunt. keep us posted.
LOBO

Lobo,
This is Braxton & Cheri we coming to the state hunt. Will be looking for you and bricklayer. Ya'll better be ready....

looking forward to seeing ya'll, talked to hollywood last night. he told me where ya'll are staying. be careful coming up.