​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Questions about Pre Paid Legal

I hate to always be the one that asks questions but, here goes.

I have read that pre paid gives a cut to the ones that brings them business, how much is your cut, Donnie. I apologize for asking if i am misinformed.

What is this service going to do for the individual foxhunter?

Why can't Stonecipher send his Florida lawyers to fight this. As far as i can read no individuals have been singled out. No individual law suits to fight.

Not being a smart ass but, it seems everyone just falls in line, no questions ask.

Re: Questions about Pre Paid Legal

BARRY ANYONE THAT QUALIFIES CAN BECOME A SALESMAN OR SALES LADY FOR LEGAL AID AND MAKE A COMMISSION ON THE SALE (A JOB)
ALL THAT HAVE ASKED FOR A KIT IS JUST GETTING THE OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW THE BENIFITS OF THE PRODUCT.
WE HAVE IT AND HAVE USED IT MANY TIMES OVER THE YEARS IN OUR BUSINESS.
I HAVE ALSO USED IT AS A HUNTER,COLLECTING A BAD CHECK.
YOU ASK"WHAT IS THIS SERVICE GOING TO DO FOR THE INDIVIDUAL FOXHUNTER"
IF YOU NEED A LAWYER YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO ONE,NO ADDITIONAL MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET.
AND YES I THINK THERE WILL BE A COURT BATTLE IN FLORIDA.
SO FALL IN LINE GET YOU A KIT THEN YOU WILL KNOW---NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

AND NO I DO NOT SELL LEGAL AID-----COULD HAVE BUT DON'T.
IF YOU BUY I MIGHT ASK FOR A LITTLE TIP.

I think the pen owners have a good case for keeping their pens open for private use but it will be tough to win a court case allowing any kind of commercial use of fox pens. There are too many ways for the state to claim the right to regulate.

Many years ago in Alabama the dog hunters association sued the state over closing certain lands to dog deer hunting. The dog hunters claimed under Alabama's "Sportsperson's Bill of Rights" amendment to the state Constitution that their right to hunt was protected. The amendment reads:
"All persons shall have the right to hunt and fish in this state in accordance with law and regulations."
The court ruled that by closing the land to dog deer hunting the Departent of Conservation was actually setting the length of the season in those areas to 0 days which is considered a type of "regulation" which the amendment says all persons must abide by.
Basically, the amendment is worthless because all hunting and fishing seasons in Alabama can be set at 0 days and that would still not violate the amendment.

Ed, i realize the merit in having pre paid for your personal use in everyday life. But, this is being touted as the answer to the Florida fox pen battle. I guess it is just over my head but, i cannot see how an individual policy is gonna help fight the fox pen ban when there has been no individual singled out. Plus as you have explained financial gain to individuals is certainly gonna happen. It just sounds deceptive and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

the problem i have is do we really what the anti to have our contact info? i know that most hound hunter are good, honest and trusting folks but giving out that info may lead to a knock on your door. i would like more info on this but will not put my contact info on here to get it. Fred if you could put there contact info on here so we can call them. thanks Pat

i doubt very much donnie is trying to make a living of you guys,i can bet he is doing just fine. The man posted a tip for everyone to look into you dont have to get it. As mr.bacon said it is a smart purchase he has used many times. And maybe if the individual who might own the facilitys that we run in has a lawyer when things like whats going on in florida takes place maybe that person or owner will be ready to battle.

Facts are Facts, Steve. Donnie does make commission off everyone he sells to. And i cannot understand why Stoney with a vested interest in fox pens has to have everyone join until he helps with the fight, that is also in his best interest just like the rest of us.

mr pat i hope they come knock on my door

seems to me that if just one of the Fla pen owners join, then they get the "help" they need. No need for everyone else to join unless they want to.
Not knocking Harlen's business or him as a person(I dont know him), he is obviously done very well for himself and people on here who have used the service like it.

billy and everyone else just make sure you are OK under your local laws. just went Thur this a few weeks ago and they could not find any thing . but if you don't know what you can and can not do they will getyou. make sure you don't have to many,that they have all there shots, any tags that they may needed and that there pens are clean,plenty of clean water and food. i know that we all do these things but that what they will tell the local animals control officers to get them to knock on your door

i do see your point barry but this is what hurts foxhunting or should i say our sport we are worried about who makes what i cant stand up in court and legally defend our right to hunt i can have a output in it as im shure many have in florida's case but without a lawyer or attorney you will have a hard time defending yourself because our politicians or court systems have failed us or we arent lining there pockets with enough money. So i ask the question would i want someone who loves are sport and probally puts more into it whether he is a speed &drive man or 3 day advocate im putting my money in the hands of a man who has proven himself in the foxhunting sport inside and out instead of harvey stuckell who knows not a **** thing about this sport or about you or i

What i would like to see is the Floridians hire a lawyer to represent them and then tell us what it will cost. David Bailey has already made a post about the NAHA ready to help and alot of us would send donations to help out. We need to hear directly from Stoney about what he would do to help before we just blindly send money to Donnie.

It is clear to me that you have completely missed the whole point of Pre-Paid Legal. It is about much more than this issue in Florida. It is also clear to me that you are unable to make an informed decision concerning the matter because instead of finding out information about the membership and how it may benefit you and your family, you are focused on trivial matters such as commission. I can assure you that this is not my source of income. Secondly, for those who are interested in a membership know that they are sending their checks to Pre-Paid Legal...NOT TO DONNIE VALENTINE. I took the time to post the information on the message board and for those who were interested forwarded them the information (at my own expense). I won't even respond to the comments you made about why "Stoney" should help you out because of his own personal interest in fox hunting. That comment was so ridiculous that it does not even merit a response. What I will say is that Harland Stonecipher has ties to 2 of the largest law firms in Florida as well as every other state through Pre-Paid Legal. Only ignorance would expect someone to help out just because he can. You can certainly make your donations to whomever you choose, but I can't understand why you would want to hire a single attorney to handle something when Harland has many lawyers at his disposal. To conclude, it is safe to say that this membership is clearly not for someone who is as knowledgable as you are. You could certainly represent yourself in any matter that would require legal representation for the "normal" person. And in saying that, it is time for you to move on to something else and let everyone else decide for themselves whether or not this is appropriate for them.

Are you telling us you are not paid commission on the memberships? Trivial, maybe so.
Why is it so stupid to expect someone to help just because they can. Tell this to Derrick Dupree and several others who don't stand to gain anything financially.
You still haven't told us how Stoney si gonna help the Florida Foxhunters.
I am sure you don't want these kind of questions asked and would like for us just to move on, as you put it.

donnie v.,can i get a contact number for you//you can email it if you don't want to post it//thanks

seems like to me if every hound hunter in the state of florida filed a civil suit againts the state for the cost of hounds, fox pens, dog food etc that they are no longer able to use it might would make the state have a second look at fox pens in that state

318/758/1992 donnie cell

The fact of the matter is you cannot expect a company, basically an insurance company to get out and defend an act that has already taken place for 46 bucks. The Florida foxhunters will not see one dime from Pre Paid Legal Services. Send them your money if you like but don't be fooled into thinking you are helping the Florida Fox Pen Ban.

Barry....Pre-Paid Legal is the direction we, as a group, have decided to go with. I have no desire to debate the legal issues with you. We are very much aware of the cost of legal council and we understand that Mr Stonescipher will not recover his expenses; therefore we are very thankful for his willingness to help with our cause. Either you are with us or you are against us! Please do not continue to tear down the one person who is helping us! Our goal is to save hunting in a pen in the USA!

I am sorry for my ignorance but would you tell me who you are Trish Rogero and what your title is? I am intersted in supporting Florida in anyway possible but I agree with Barry Hilton. I was a lawyer's daughter for 38 years and I am very unsure how individual enrollment is going to help the pen owners. I am a member of this type of service through my employment so please do not think I am ignorant of this product. I understand if you, Trish,are one of the pen owners in Florida and you are going to use this service. I would understand if all the fox hunters were going file suite. I am trying to understand why Mr. Valentine presented this as a option. It is very unclear to me. I really think that I am not the only one who wants to know. If you are going to present Pre Paid Legal as a option, then please clarify why we should join and how it would help Florida pen owners in their fight

Fran Noblett

Fran....post your E-mail address please....I don't know you either.

Well Trish, I take it you are in charge and are leading the fight. If your organization has chosen Pre Paid Legal as the route yall are intending to take, good luck in your fight. I will not ask any more questions.

Fran and Barry you never show your hand in poker and those leading this fight can not show there's in till its time to put there cards on the table. you will have to wait and see what will they will do. i been on the phone with a few of them and have a idea what going to happen just know that these folks are working(very hard) on this.

Hey Pat, Trish made it pretty clear her organization has made it's decision and doesn't want any imput from us. We'll just try and take care of NC issues and stay out of the Florida issues. Good Luck to you all.

Barry,
Good response! You better believe we are on top of it! Its a tough battle, but we intend to win! Thanks!
Sky

What is the commission on 17 dollars per month anyway? Hope that wal-mart is still hiring if valentine is planning on retiring on this huge lump sum.

In my business I have several lawyers in many different states. I have spent over 2 million dollars in the last year on lawyers alone and when I had a situation on my deer club this last year the one I talked to said good luck. He said hunting on the outside was hard to win . He said he would talk to them but the best thing was try to work something out. He is a former US federal prosequter? When the thing in Fl happened a well known houndsman asked me to ask one of my lawyers what to do and he is not even in fl I asked one of my top lawyers from NY and he said don't try to hire one lawyer but try to get an organization espesielly like the NRA with the funds to fight the HSUS and he said they love to fight for peoples rights especialy hunting rights to help. you need to get someone as big as they are to join in on the fight. this guy never backs down from a fight but he said he would not even do this without the help from someone like the Nra. I now this is the rifle asso. but they support all types of hunting, maybe worth talking to. just my oppoinion that i got from my lawyer

my email is on the post. ILX9749@GMAIL.COM. I never post without it

I am sorry Pat, did not understand, I like Barry will wait and hear and review the issues here in Virginia. Let us know how to help.

IF YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT VALENTINE MAKING A COMMISSION ON THE PRE PAID LEGAL, JUST GO TO WWW.PREPAIDLEGAL.COM AND YOU CAN SIGN UP THAT WAY TOO.
THIS IS THE MOST REDICULIOUS CRAP I'VE EVER HEARD OF.

DONNIE & LISA,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION WITH THIS PROBLEM. AND ALSO FOR EVERYTHING ELSE YOU DO WITH HUNTING,
THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU..

Re: LA Hunter

As usual your a dumb ass who doesn't know what he's talking about. Pre Paid is a MLM company. Commisssion is not on 17 bucks but is paid down the line on levels. Read the website, idiot.

Barry,... I think you should focus less on their chosen marketing tactics and more on what they might be able to bring to the table. I'm not crazy about things structured like amway either. But this group is one of the largest organizations of lawyers in the country. They've got to have some kind of pull. When you pay the fees you gain access to thousands of lawyers with any number of specialties. With that said, why should the folks in florida want to hire just one attorney as you have suggested?

Kyle Stotesberry
252-809-9124

Sounds like the ******* is the only one who wants to make an issue out of donnie promoting pre-paid legal.

darn donnie look at this post now ? you try to help with a pointer or 2 and now we are worried about commision on pre_paid services. I would bet this looks as childish to everyone as 2 kids fighting over a empty can of soda huh big barry?

Steve, Just go to the website and see. It is not commission on one sale. It is a mlm company which means if he sells to 100 people and out of that 100 only 10 sell to 20 each and out of that 200 only 20 sell to others, he gets commission on each one down the line. There are plenty of people making 6 figure incomes. Donnie will be able to do what it takes a normal asociate 2 years to accomplish by preying on a bunch of scared foxhunters. Go to the website and see for yourself. Then go to the blog and read about to make it you have to be a con man. And to anyone thinking he just makes it on one sale of 18 a month, read the fine print, you can't join for just one month and if you change your mind they hold your money for a minimum of 60 days and prorate. You've seen my posts before, do you actually think i made this one before i did the research.

I am from Okla and all I want to say is you hunters better think about this and the way you are going. Harland is a hell of a guy and has helped in keeping our outside running but I want to say this to he was not the only hunter helping to keep our outside running. I could care less how you spend your money or if Donnie is getting a kick back I just don't care but do not get on here and blow Stoney's business up and make others think they need to join. Because how many of you have went to the websites like www.mediamoogle.com and mlmwatch.org and see what his business is and what it is about. How many of you have talked to hunters that have used he business. Call Smiley Peterson and see what he has to say. All he is going to do is give you a list of lawyers in Florida to use that are in his network and no letting how go they are and they are still going to charge you an hour rate on top of what you pay Stoney. You can get the samething from a Florida phone book for free. I support you Florida hunters and would rathers see you spend your money on something that will help you. I think getting the NRA in it is the smartest thing to do. It is your state and your rights and you do what you want to.

Thanks Donnie. We need to all stay together.

But if the 140 listed would send the $214 directly to the Florida Assoc. It would equal $29960....TYE

WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE SPEND THEIR MONEY ON. The way it sounds Barry you are very upset that you didnt think of this first.

Then Jaryd, you don't know me very well. I am upset that anyone, whatever the case makes money from other peoples pain. I don't begrudge anyone from making an honest living. Back in the 80's the economy went bad and all these pyramids sprang up. Alot of friends were lost because they were left holding the bag. They have come back now, i get at least 2 emails a week wanting me to join, never have and never will. Friends are something you can never replace. Those hunters in Florida and everywhere else are in real trouble and no way would i take a dime from them. Whatever they decide to do, i wish them the best because if they fail, my state is next.

Well its all about choices you can recieve the package look it over an you have a choice at that time whether to join or not. I joined that was my choice!!!!!! Mr Barry i dont know you but as a young hunter from south/west i get the impression that you think that we are bunch of crooks or dumba*ses .... It seems to me that everytime someone from over here says something or does something good you try to put down on it whether it be the MASTER RULES or PRE PAID LEGAL its always something !!!!!! My question to you Mr Barry is do you really dislike the people from this way south/west,do you really have any true friends from over here ???? I really think that if we would spend have the time looking for the good things people do as some spend looking for the bad we would win any battle that came up!!!!!!!!!! TIC

DONNIE VALENTINE THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU AN MS LISA HAVE DONE I TRUST AN RESPECT YALL.....

Had a meeting with my lawyer last week and after we talked about what the meeting was about I asked her about the fox pen issue. Her thinking was this will be decided by Senators and Representatives in State Congress. Also she stated what we all know " Who has the most money will win". So with one of the Best Attornies in Livingston Parish telling me this , WE need to save our dog supply bills and show them to OUR Senators and Representatives. That way everyone can see how much money the dogs put into the economy!! We can also get the feed stores to show how many tons of feed they sell a month to hunters who deer dog hunt and fox hunt. Just my thoughts!!

I just dont see where everyone joining pre paid legal helps anything in FLA except pre paid legal and their salesmen... I must be missing the big picture.
wouldnt be the first time...but I normally dont blindly follow the masses either..
I hope everything works out good though and if I honestly thought it would help fellow dog people I would join, otherwise, is there a FLA dog owners group that is working on this and seeking donations?
...I think alot of people want to help, but are unsure of where is the best place to send their support...

Tic, Why don't you call me. 704-989-9637 I leave for the USO in the morning driving all day.

from your rant, i wonder if turd hill was the place of your conception

Mr Barry i will call you this evening on my way home from work!!!!!

Jake,yes that is the place of my conception how did you know???? Why dont you call me an i can give you directions on how to get there an you can come take a tour of the place..... JAKE,IF THATS YOUR REAL NAME .... 985-507-7403....TIC

Tic, I will be on the road all night. I'm going to take Cameron with me since there will be no school tomorrow. My phone will be on.

AFTER READING THIS POST, IT HAS CONFIRMED MY SUSPICION THAT THIS BARRY HILTON IS "NOT" A REAL FOXHUNTER BUT AN ANTI WHO TRIES TO DIVIDE THE FOXHUNTERS WHO READ THIS BOARD. TO CONQUEOR IS EASIER IF YOU CAN FIRST DIVIDE.
I HAVE TALKED TO SEVERAL FOXHUNTERS IN THE SOUTHEAST REGION OF THE COUNTRY AND THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THAT BARRY HILTON IS "NOT" A FOXHUNTER.
TIC, HE NOT ONLY LOOKS DOWN ON THE HUNTERS FROM THE SOUTHWEST, HE LOOKS DOWN ON ANY HUNTER WHO IS NOT BIG INTO THE POLITICS OF THE NATIONAL AND USO!

he has the balls to post his name and voice his opinion.....never has hid behind a fake name..

THEIR IS A FINE LINE BETWEEN HAVING BALLS AND NOT HAVING BRAINS

PRIVATE CReYe BABY

obviously you have neither, balls or brains either..... if you wanted to address it w/ barry his phone # is a couple posts above yours .....Has prepaid ever did anything for you???? 803-323-7033....i requested info feb 25 ....as of yesterday it had not been delivered in my mail box! snail mail approx 2-3 days from deep south/midwest to sc??

1 2