​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BARRY HILTON

I just to want to say thank you. I am new to this sport. Let me tell you how new. I have only been to three hunts and have only placed 9th in one. With that said, it does not make me less of a supporter, it does not make me stupid or ignorant. It make me NEW and sometimes that is a blessing. Mr. Hilton-you by far are one of the straightest arrows I have seen post on either board. I have learned alot from you. I hope that you have a great trip to the USO.

FRAN NOBLETT

Re: BARRY HILTON

I am looking forward to it. I think i may leave about dark. As you go through the years you will never meet any finer people than the ones you will meet doing this. Maybe a few rear ends along the way.

Re: BARRY HILTON-----Fran Noblett

Wait a minute. Wait a minute !!!!! This Barry Hilton, is he the same Barry Hilton we know ???? Hill City, what do you think ?????

Hey -I feel the same way about Chris Wright-I don't want to start a war. I just think if you have strong character, you should be acknowleged and not hated. I do not believe Barry or Hill City would intentionally hurt an innocent person or kick a weaker person when they are down and I do not believe they would take financial advantage of a group of scared people. Just what I believe and thank you to those type of people.

Fran

Change of plans, snowing down here and i don't believe school will be in tomorrow. So, I am going to throw some rags in a bag, buckle Cameron in and we're leaving for the sunshine state in about an hour. He didn't think he was going to get to go. But, hey School is out friday for a workday and he will only miss Thursday anyway.