5th place scoring 570 points dog number 3 owned by Mark Utterback

6th place scoring 490 points dog number 6 owned by Elija Ellis

7th place scoring 480 points dog number 4 owned by Mitch Beaman

8th place scoring 465 points dog number 2 owned by Mitch Beaman

9th place scoring 450 points dog number 13 owned by Chris Findling

10th place scoring 450 points dog number 65 owned by Tom Cunningham

Thanks to all who came

Re: Run n EZ pup hunt February results

good hunt todd ,chris and mrs.sutton p.s can you make the spicey sausage and onion stuff agian?

Congrats to my newest northern buddies Steve and Hoss!!! Hope to see you guys come back down south again. Also guys, Tyler remembers both of you guys distinctly. He said, "those funny talking guys, i really liked them." His words, not mine!!
Take care guys,
Cary Don

cary don you la boys are crazy tell little man i look forward to seeing him agian soon i hope and enjoyed meeting you to even since we talk weird

steve good job what dogs are they old jack is at pigs u do talk wierd lol

arron the 2nd place is a punch and 4th is a spells v-8 pup i will test ole jack out this weekend lol.

run the crap out of him for me april will be here soon

lol lol I can't believe we talk weird!!! after that weekend i came home talking with a twang.....lol lol I really like that little guy of yours........he has to take after his mom!!!

tell Tyler I said hi and those little pups i had there are really growing good!!

chris overhea as they say .. Lol

All is right and good in Howard county last weekend. Not many of them smelly julys around and lots of walker dogs in the top ten! Even ol Hoss has seen the light and is now packing walkers so he can (get a piece of the pie)!!!!!!!!!! It was a pretty good hunt with lots of guys to aggravate so I considered it successful. I just hope mine can get a little better for the next time so I might move up the hill in the standings! See you guys again, Mitch

now mitch dont get ole candy azz worked up cause you know when the shaggy clan breaks out he will no longer speak to us

if I could have had more numbers I would have had some of a different color with me but I'll take what I can get

Different colors

I've known ol Hoss a long time and he can take almost as good as he can dish it out! Steve I'm certain that them july guys are planning an attack already so keep your pups in shape cause I may need help as summer moves in. I don't know how many Walker pups Chris has but I'm sure they are probably better than any of the other breed he is keeping hid waiting on the help from his july buddies so he won't be a minority! See ya Mitch

lol ... Mitch we know they are coming question is when as always we will be ready i wonder if i baught that shaggy wagon off dumb and dumber we would get first class service huh?? and for chris i know which way he wants to go if you want to fly buy a july you want to finish buy a walker. Thats chris new bumper sticker mitch

good one lovelady!!

you may never get to see the others ones they will age out to fast and i'm going to be layed up for a while with a surgury so i can't run them for Todds next hunt........danged if you knowed it the next batch are walkers and you will see more of them than you want to!!

got two litters in the oven of the good kind and lookin for another recipe on another

chris good luck on surgery and a speedy recovery my friend. Call if your candy azz needs anything!!! lol