​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
David Bonner

Talked to the guy's 6:00 is fine for Sat. morning. Dupre ya'll coming or are you boy's a little scared? ....TYE

Re: David Bonner

I am coming Friday night. See you guys Saturday Morning.

We are to split up to get there . I have to work Sat and Ty is judging a outside hunt, Marc is at basketball tournament in Strawberry and Shane has to haul hay so I guess we won't make it
DEREK DUPRE

Sounds like ya'll are a little scared ....TYE

Scared ????? Is this Terry " Daisy is back in heat for the 5th time this year" Tye accusing someone else of being scared ? Or is this Terry " Something came up for the third hunt in a row at Circle T " Tye Just wanted to know who I was talking to !!!
Derek

Calm down little buddy ill be down there to pull yalls slack

So you really are scared....TYE

Yeah I am scared , you hit it right on the head. We are scared and won't be there Sat because of you and them pizzcutter hounds your feeding. Lol. What you think ?
Derek

Pizz-cutters? Didnt realize ya'll were at Circle -T either didn't see your name in the results ....TYE

We showed up just didn't show out you just plain ol didn't show but don't worry will be at Country Corner come show time
Derek

Can't wait and tell central ark to bring something besides that hunting dog ....TYE

iS it open to the public sat morning or what we want to practice also yes or no

all i got is them old hunting dogs tye but im really looking foward to the masters heard yall have put alot of game in and have been having some good running

Tye what is for supper tonight?

What time are you gonna try getting here?....TYE

I am leaving at 5pm. Will probably be there at 8pm. Who all is coming in the morning?