​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Breeders Cup

Have the dates been set for the 2011 Breeders cup. Looking ahead to scheduling the Ark-La-Tex masters and would like to keep the hunts spread out as best we can....Thanks for any info provided.

Re: Breeders Cup

The Saline Co. is the second weekend in Feb. Has been for the last 20 or so years. Think ya'll may have hurt our entry this year.

The All American was the same week as the Saline County. That is the reason ya'll lost entries. Our hunt was two weeks in front of the Saline.

Is the Saline county hunt going to be in Grapevine?

Saline Co. will be at Grapevine the second weekend in Feb. 2011. Talked to some regular Sal. Co. attenders who said they don't run their dogs three days that close together. Don't know any regular participants of the Sal. Co. that attended the All American.

Jimmy,
Who attended our hunt that are regular Saline Co. attendees? Just curious. Also, aren't Toby & Art regular Saline Co. participants? They didn't attend our hunt, they went to All American. There's a big loss of dogs for yall's hunt, since they bring 10-15 normally.
We are considering the Saline County when we plan this hunt. It's not easy these days, only so many weekends to have hunts.

Toby and Art have never been to the Saline Co. They come to a lot of hunts at Grapevine but never the Sal. Co. Dupree and McFerron have attended our hunt for years just to name a couple.

Dupre is a director of our hunt.

DAVID;

I don't know anything definite on the HH Breeders
Cup date for 2011. Our date this time was Feb. 24 -
27. I'll put it out as soon as I hear. Thanks, Bobby

David do not know if this helps with yalls planning but the Sunshine State is always around the last week in February.We moved it this year only to help the USO out since it came locally.If we can get these hunts apart some would love to come to yalls hunt.