​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Finally ... HERE'S THE SCOOP ON THE DOGFOOD HUNT TOMORROW

Two of the Greatest Minds of the Internet Fox Hunting World will convene THIS WEEKEND for an unprecedented symposium. This has been in the works for months and is sure to be a colossal success. Much behind the scenes work has resulted in this once-in-a-lifetime event. As this comes to fruition, the result will be a powerful alliance: “Prepaid Illegal Internet Service”, or PIIS.
This is your one-time opportunity to receive extraordinary training from PIIS. After attending the PIIS training, you will be completely confident and proficient to create uniquely-worded posts comparable to:
ALRIGHT ITS THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM TALKED TO LITTLE CORN WED NIGHT HE SAID HE IS BRING THE HEAT AND A PAIR OF PINK PANTIES FOR WHO EVER LOOSES NOT FOR ME IF YOU DONTHAVE # YOU BETTER GET THEM TODAY THIS ALTO BE SOMETHING YOU DONT WANT TO MISS IT I AM TELLING YOU
Or this master piece …
YEA MAN I HERE! HEY THE POWER IS COME !!!! LOL .... SEE YEA GUY IN THE MORN ... I SMELL COW CUTER MONEY!!!!
Note the impeccable punctuation, unimpeachable capitalization, and the extraordinary use of subject/verb agreement. Impressive!
Notable topics will include internet etiquette, spelling tips, topic appropriateness, and other important tips for sustained internet conversation. Further, debate will stir intellectual discussion of punctuation, flatulence, and constipation. The grand finale will be an essential conversation of the fine art of shot-gunnin' a beer.
Additional security is on call to defend attendees of potential pink panty pranks. Please be prepared to show authentic identification. Of course, as in the title, you must PRE PAY a $5 fee or a six-pack of beer, the cheaper the better! Butt, currency must be domestic ... as must the beer.
After all, we are Pre-Paid and we don’t believe in no “forrin pasos or undo-mesticated alkehol!”
Join us and let PIIS stream-line your internet posting capabilities and flush away your inhibitions to post confidently on the World Wide Web!
CAN YOU GUESS WHO THE SPEAKER/PRESENTERS ARE///
Tony Johnson

Re: Finally ... HERE'S THE SCOOP ON THE DOGFOOD HUNT TOMORROW

Tony, you have blown there mind.....HaHa....Should be a great hunt....mt

BTT

ISS SHO NUFF WOULD LIKES TO TEECH DAT CLASS

For those that know about Lil Cornfield or Explosion Kennels, this is a must read !I wonder how the PIIS training went?

THATS PRETTY GOOD I WONDER HOW MANY HOURS IT TOOK THAT JACKAZZ TO LOOK ALL THOSE WORDS UP OR HE JUST GOT HIS MOM TO WRITE IT FOR HIM NEVER MIND HIS MOM CANT BE THAT SMART.

TONY OR SHOULD W SAY MRS TURKE YOU WILL PAY WHEN HUNTING SEASON COMES BACK AROUND