​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
10 Simple Steps

This is simple plan , and you all know if its mine it has to be. These are simple things to do, but like most things will require hard work and dedication. We make things a lot more complicated then they have to be most of the time. I am not an educated man but, sometimes a little common sense can carry you a long way. These are the steps I think can beat the antis. , preserve our rights and our sport.

1st Organize a local association to fight things you are against, not only hunting concerns, but anything that that you feel isn’t right.
2nd Join a district or state organization that has the same core values that you have. Example here in NC The North Carolina Sporting Dog Association .
3rd Join the NRA, while I personally do not agree with everything they represent, I like their attitude. They won’t give an inch or compromise on anything. They are with us.
4th Support the American Kennel Club. Make a donation to them for they have spent a ton of money on our behalf.
5th Try too befriend hunters who hunt without dogs. Try to make them understand we are not the enemy. When we loose our rights they are next in line. The Antis. are against us all. If we loose they loose.
6TH Be responsible, respect other peoples property and always be respectful of our laws.
7th Only keep the number of hounds you can care for and make sure they have proper housing and care.
8th If you know of someone whose not taking proper care of their hounds, step in and see if you can assist them in what they should or shouldn’t be doing. You don’t have to be an Animal Cop, but we all need to get involved and not be afraid to do the right thing.
9th Get involved in local, state, and National politics.
10 The most important thing. Vote ! Vote for people who think like we do, regardless of party. Please, please register and vote. It’s our best and only chance to survive.

Re: 10 Simple Steps

Ray you are very wise, very very wise

Re: 10 Simple Steps

Amen.