Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results 3/6/10 Puppy Hunt Circle H

Results

1st place 920 pts #74 (Desota Seventy X Top Cat Donna) - Tommy and Keith Carter

2nd place 900 pts. Haley (Butler's Big Thunder X William's Haley) Bay Ridge Kennels

3rd place 675 pts. Miss Addie (Butler's Big Thunder X Goss' Crystal) Bay Ridge Kennels

4th place 645 pts. #41 (Desota Seventy X Top Cat Donna) Tommy and Keith Carter

5th place 620 pts. # 71 (Desota Seventy X Top Cat Donna) Tommy and Keith Carter

6th place 615 pts. May (Butler's Big Thunder X Bobbette's Ellie May)

7th place 585 pts. Shakria (Watts'Rocket X MTM Wiggles) Grabbin Ground Kennels

8th place 585 pts Hanna ( Tex X Shakey) CB Neal

9th place 555 pts Sandman (Butler's Big Thunder X Goldie) Jimmy Palmer

10th place 525 pts #77 (Desota Seventy X Top Cat Donna) Tommy and Keith Carter

Re: Results 3/6/10 Puppy Hunt Circle H

congrats tommy and keith ole donna still producing agian good job. Steve

6th place also entered by Bay Ridge Kennels

9TH PLACE IS BIG THUNDER /CANNERDAYS GOLDIE

Just wondering them desota seventy pups is that the same pups that benny walley was running and placeing

Not for sure but i think that is the same pups benny been running why u ask

dont know much about them but they sure was some fine pups

Mr carter they haveing another hunt april 3 for 12 and under will your pups make it if so cut em losse and let em roll

If thats the same pups benny was running the hunts he ran them in they were way to old from what i hear they are almos 12 months old

BOYS YALL STOP THE CRYING CAUSE IF YALL THINK THEM DOGS WAS THE ONLY ONES THERE TO OLD THEN U SADLY MISTAKEN!! YALL SO USED OF THEM BIG THUNDERS BLOWING EVERY HUNT OUT DOWN THERE AND SOMEBODY COMES FROM TEXAS AND PUTS THEM THUNDERS TO THE TRUCK AND HE IS CHEATING!! GET OVER IT ***** BABES!!!

thank you !!!!!!!!! amazing isnt it carter beats them and there crying hey guys it was a three hour hunt what did that big power only make it 2 agian sometimes that slash and cut stuff just isnt so good standing in the road hahahaha

its a shame when someone wins how they get to crying or bad mouthing a mans dogs . If your hounds cant make a little 3 hour hunt walker or july well call me i can help you out. and as i posted carter kicked all your alls azz and congrats to everyone who placed and dont need a tissue.

MR.CARTER FIRST OF ALL CONGRADULATIONS TO YOUR WIN AND I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW IT ISN'T ME WHO IS CRYING,WINEING ARE ACCUSING OF CHEATING I DON'T KNOW WHO IS PUTTING ALL THIS BULLCRAP ON HERE AND WE ARE THE OWNER OF THE GYP THAT QUIT AND LAID DOWN THAT WAS THE RULES AND SHE GOT SCRATCHED AND SHE VERY WELL DESERVED IT AND THIS IS WHY THIS PUPPY HUNTING IS GOING TO CRAP BECAUSE EVERY TIME SOMEONE WINS ARE IS AT THE TOP THERE ALWAYS CHEATING SOUNDS TO ME THERE IS SOME VERY SORE LOOSERS OUT THERE AGAIN CONCRADULATIONS TO YOU AND WILL BE GLAD TO RUN WITH YOU SOMEDAY THAT WAS SOME NICE PUPS YOU HAD.THANKS MIKE!

mike thats a nice post there my friend it takes what some dont have to come and say what you did. And i couldnt agree with you more on the matter of puppy hunts! good hunting steve and good luck to you all at the next one?

THANKS! GOOD LUCK TO YALL ON THE NEXT ONE AND GOOD RUNNING TO YOU!