​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
get readddyyy to ruuummmbbllee

ladies and gentlemen there will be a bout between david rotten mouth rowton and gerald big boy coulter... The winner of this bout will take home a new july, a muzzle, bark collar and a new grooming set and whatever else that is donated. Time and location will be posted later

Re: get readddyyy to ruuummmbbllee

this event will probally not last long as big boy coulter will knock rowton out.ps we will have soda and popcorn !!!

Boy Im scared!!!!!!!

Now thats funny Steve where do we place our bets?

Send all money to weight Weight Watchers for Mr Coulter sounds like he has a twinkie addiction

David I don't know you but you better be a big oh boy
if your going to flap your gums at Mr Coulter
for those that haven't meet him he can go bear hunting with a stick

Well that makes me feel better the way he talks he could kill a bear with his bare hands

Rowton do you want to meet me at Cutter Morning Star School? Because i know where you live and i will wope your azz!!!!

yeah i found out and wouldnt be laughing!!

Where do you live at Mr Coulter

at lockesburg ar mouth your a punk keep running your mouth

You better stay in Locksburg and crawl back under your ROCK

tickets will be 10 dollars a piece with the earnings being donated to mr. Rowton for new set of teeth? there will be no refunds on this event as it will be short for mr. Rowton.. Lol

Loveless, I didnt know you are a ELECTRICIAN ?
Because you have wired those boys UP !!! lol

Steve Loveless you talk about Coulter like he is a god he sounds to me like he is a over grown bully to me and needs to be put on a diet and taught some manners and quit threating people because he is about to cross the line so stop right now Coulter because I will defend myself by any means

mr. Rowton for info i probally do talk like mr.coulter at times maybe even worse but i will say this i still have all my teeth and i guarantee they will or would stay if a problem ever evolved... know what i meen ? you have a big problem closer to you right now i will be seeing mr. Kellar soon maybe we can meet huh??till then good luck because your going to need it

Mr Loveless I forward to meeting you just let me know when you are coming do you still have old Hub I owned him at one time and I aint much worried about Mr Coulter because I bet I can out run him if he is that big whats he weigh 450 to 500 pounds or something

i weigh 320 chump and im not fat im a lean mean fighting machine i can run the 40 in 4.8 ima show you about some twinkies mfr see ya soon mouth

Do you have to buy tickets online or can you get them at the gate.

mabe at 220 butnot 320

yes david i still have him i just got him back and have had a few pups from him that are nice .