​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Western Derby Results

1. Midnite (Fred Hale's Black Boy ex Fred Hale's Yellow 4) Fred Hale
2. Miss Anna Mae S ( East Texas Hollywood ex Anna Grace Gibbs) Art & Toby Spurlock
3. Mr. Hurricane Ike S. ( Valentine's Black Dog ex Loper's Ms Britney) Art & Toby Spurlock
4. Wild Goose Hornet ( Lawrence' VoodooII ex Lawrence's Qunee) Tony White
5. McKee's Peppie (D&S Gambler ex McKee's Daisy)
Steve McKee
6. Ducote & Smith Miss T (D&S Gambler ex Flying S Tiny) Ducote and Smith Kennel
7. Coal Creek Pop (Hemphill's Rocket ex Hemphill's Sassey) Preacher Rately
8. Maxwell's Shelby ( Casper ex McDonalds Juliet) Carlton Maxwell
9. Turdhill's Apache (Barney's Chase ex Magee's Bake) Turd Hill Kennel
10. Guyotte's Wishbone (Canoy's Eli Liquor ex Guyotte's Cowgirl) Brian & Paula Guyotte

I would like to congratulate Mr. Fred Hale on placing the Black Boy pup.

Re: Western Derby Results

Looks like Toby might have been buying dinner? Congrats to all! See ya Mitch

Great job Art & Mr. Toby

Your right Mitch, going double or nothing in a couple months!

what is black boy out off

Mitch i got him both days Ole LUG & NUT fell off before he got them there !!!!!! ... TIC

I got a feeling I will get it all back the next we meet

When is the next meeting Toby I might want to bet against you!

You should feel good you got me coming to your backyard.... We was on neutral ground this past weekend !!!!!!!! TIC

Be careful Tic, Toby might be renting the pen for a little practice and he already talked to me about a different dog to add to his lineup! He may be shopping behind your back. We don't call him wormy for nothing, he is slick. See ya Mitch

You know he is not gonna play fair Mitch !!!!!But thats ok i got trick up my sleeve too..... You dont think i let him slide on the steak supper just because i felt sorry for him do u ??????? EARLY BIRD MAY GET THE WORM BUT THE 2nd RAT GETS THE CHESSE!!!!!!!!!! TIC

The seconds rat gets the cheese but I think you forgot the about the glue trap!

Toby, we were talking about fishing and you said the walleyes were running up there. I was wondering how do you go about catching them as far as baits and presentations etc. We have some down here but I've only caught a few by accident and I've heard how great they were to eat. Just curious. I may never actively go after them but I've said for the last few years I'd like to go and try. I just never have. We are supposed to have them in some lakes and rivers below dams.

towerdog my dad and his buddies do the walley tourneys when we went we caught more on trolling rigs which was a jig with a rubber twister seems they always hit on charchuese? spelling? and a neon green. Sometimes we would use the 3 way swivells and some with live minnows and lock and dams was always hot for walley and stripers. real walley is good just not as good as crawfish.

Toby couldn't catch a cold in the wintertime, you better call his ol dad if you want to know something about fishing. Hey Toby let me know if you know anyone wanting to buy some pups. I've got too many and they are eating a lot of feed right now! I've got some out of Ruby and Joby and I've got some out of Minnie Miney Mo and Chopper. Minnie put more color on them little Choppers than you can imagine. See ya Mitch

Thanks Steve. You're right crawfish are hard to beat. I don't know if it's the crawfish or the beer or the friends, but I always have fun at a mudbug cookin'. We usually throw some smoked sausages in the boil and once a pork tenderloin that was awesome. I wish we could get some good Anduille up here I'd like to try it in there. We always have corn, potatoes, mushrooms, etc. in the boil. Watch out for the shrooms them things soak up a lot of the heat.

Mitch, you are probably right about Toby. Also, I'd like to meet the man that finally gave Hillbilly a good dog to get his name called. I've noticed that you've let that die down a little. I don't like stirring the pot so I wish you would a little. It's been kinda quiet on the new kinder gentler masterfox.

**** towerdog that makes me even hungrier i had 4 pounds of crawfish at that place in jena and loved them im litterly dying for them i have not been to a boil but i would probally die of over eating if i did you southern boys are lucky for 2 things good people and great food. As you can tell im hungry im at the hospital with the ole lady waiting for the baby and these places smell like nursing homes!!!lol

HillBilly had a couple that were out of some of my hounds, I gave him one and the other came from Richard Blake but we do what we can to show them july guys theres light at the end of the tunnel. The problem is they travel with their eyes closed most of the time! Oh well if I had to feed them ugly julys I'd close my eyes too! See ya Mitch

Steve, we cooking 2 bags this evening. Towerdog if you want something good. Kill you a wild turkey and cook it in the crawfish pot just like you would your crawfish with the seasoning and all. Man its fine eating. I had some cajuns show me how to cook it a few years back.

allright you guys are killing me i have to eat caffateria food and then rob you post that darn you??

Such a short memory

Comment was for U Mitch

Trolling is the key factor up here. We don't get into them just casten and reeling, we have the best luck when they get to really rolling on mid diving crack baits, but if there are hitting short or just tappen it switch of to a plastic bait with alot of action with a trailer with a hidden hook catchen several now on the trailer not eaten the whole thing. There are several ways but Mitch is right I go and then come back and dad tells me what to change but that works most of the time.

LOW COUNTRY BOIL-1RST THING SWAMP FIRE POWDER FROM LA HALF BAG IN BIG POT 2ND ROOTABAGERS 3 WHOLE 15MIN THEN BAG OF VIDALIA ONIONS 15MIN THEN A BAG OF NEW POTATOES 15MIN THEN 24 EARS OF CORN 15MIN THEN 5LB OF DEER SAUSAGE 15MIN THEN TURN HEAT WAY DOWN 5LB SWRIMP AND 10 LB CRAW FISH THEN LOOK OUT ITS OWN I PROMISE YOU!!!THATS THE WAY WE DO IT IN SE GA O DONT FOREGET THE BUD LIGHT YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT 10-4

You boys cookin it up in ga huh....TYE

Steve congratulations on the new arrival. You'll have one huntin' buddy from now on.

Rob, thanks for the turkey tip I'll definitely try that. I got plans on coming down to LA to kill some of y'alls birds if everything works out.

Explosion that also sounds good to me.

Maybe we can all get together at a field trial sometime and try all this. At the very least talk someone into makin' us a gumbo.