​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MR COULTER AND DAVID ROTTON EGG

I WOULD NOT WORRY BOUT MR COULTER MUCH, HE ISNT REALLY THAT MEAN. YOU JUST TALK A LOT OF STUPID CRAP AND SOMEONE FINALLY GOT TIRED OF IT. BUT IF YOU THINK HE IS BIG AND MEAN WAIT TILL HE SAYS......"GET MY BROTHER" HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Re: MR COULTER AND DAVID ROTTON EGG

Now DARRELL DEWAYNE and BOBBY SMACKDOWN you guys going to use different names you need to at least hit caps lock off on one of them. It's not to hard to read that your the same between the cap locks and the time. Beside does your daddy know your using his name.

WHY DONT YOU AND LINUS GO GET UNDER THE BLANKET CHARLIE (NOT CHARLE) BROWN. DONT WORRY IM NOT MAD AT YA! AS FOR MY SON FOR USING MY NAME, ITS OK BUDDY, DADDY STILL LOVES YOU. SO FIRE AWAY CHARLIE BROWN. IM READY!!!! LOL

I know bad day of spelling can't remember who I am much less how to spell my name must be all of the twinkes messing with my eyes again. Ole Snoopy stole the blanket so Linus and I have both had colds lately.
Maybe things will get better.

Seems to me all need to lay off Rowten he aint done a dang thang to you Jokers

Darrel Dewayne you and Coulter must be brothers

half mates. same daddy.

Quit all the sissy talk and jump n tha **** ring get it over with.

this is like children talking on the short bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!How stupid can adults be

ricky and read your post as you are passing judgement on a group of hunters that just like to have fun so why do people pass judgement on us younger guys poking and having fun it might not make sense to you but maybe you can post a set of rules we can pass around to abide by huh. Till then happy hunting steve

Ricky you must Darrel DEwaynes and Coulters DADDY

HE IS AND WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE LAUGHING FACES ON YOUR POSTS DAVID SO WHY DO YOU ALWAYS WHINE AND CRY ABOUT PEOPLE GIVING YOU HELL AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEEPS IT STIRRED UP? YOU JUST COME BACK WITH A NEW NAME SAYING THE SAME OL ****