​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
L.S.U. Baseball

I was wondering if any of you guys around Baton Rouge could tell me the best way to get baseball tickets.I checked getting them direct,but the onle ones left are deep in right and left field.I also checked ticket-exchange,but none were available for the game I wanted.I needed four tickets to the April 3rd game against Georgia. Thanks.

Re: L.S.U. Baseball

Slade, you should have been there yesterday and you would want a ticket to the next running the way Douglas put it on Burns. It was not pretty at all, but really good running. I don't really know how long it will take Burns to get over it, just glad C.D.wasn't there to see it.

hey slade does your tigers play my cats this year. kelly

Richard,
Do you think that's why my buddy didn't tell me many details about their running? You know Douglas isn't gonnq say anything. If i would've been there, i would tell all!!!

Richard, on a different note, i am gonna try and get some more dog feed this weekend. I have to work Saturday, but I am going hunting in Many Satruday nite. Just checking on your plans for this weekend and I'll figure something out. Thansk, CD

Kelly,they play at Kentucky May 13,14,15. That's when things are usually heating up in the S.E.C.,did anyone notice Cary Don didn't talk baseball in my post (hook'em horns)

C.D., just give me a call and we can work out some details,you my call Douglas and put just a little pressure on him and he will tell you how bad he put on you little buddy, but all jokes aside we had some good running. 337-396-1007

slade load up sum clothes and come up here and i wil buy u a cold beverage. i am sure i wil go 2 at least 1 game. kelly

Man,that sounds like fun,but if I'm going that far I'm going to Omaha

Best way to get tickets is internet or show up at game ahead of time as you will have people at game selling some.

Thanks Mr. Jeff,I've always heard that about getting tickets outside. I was just a little nervous about driving three hours and then be left empty handed.