​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
to the men or women of the south

between rob,towerdog and exsplosion kennels im tired of waiting i will trade 1-2 pups for some crawfish boil . Look what you guys made me do thank you desperate hunter!!!lol

Re: to the men or women of the south

How about some fried deer meat,fried potatoes and biscuits and gravy man it dont get no better. S.R.

MR.SAM YOU FORGOT THE GRITS MAN!!!!

Steve not for sure but that bunch with The Gulf Coast Classic in April just might boil some, That would be nice. Bird ole Lisha sure can boil them thing's, I would be willing to through in a few extra $$.

sam here in illinois we get all the deer meat a man could want!!lol now red eye gravy,biscuits your on and im sorry i cant stomach grits? i have been buying lottery tickets if i win im coming south!!! lol

STEVE YOU FIND ME A GOOD PLACE TO BOW HUNT UP THERE NEXT YEAR AND I WILL BRING YOU ENOUGH CRAWFISH AND SWRIMP YOU CAN FILL YOUR FREEZER ALL FRESH GA SWRIMP AND LA CRAWFISH

We can make it happen, I got the checkbook, Lisha and Squeeky and cook just about anything I believe.

Bird -

Bring the crawfish , the cooks , and the checkbook to Pamplico in a couple of weeks !!!!!

Steve...Ditto on what Explosion kennel said...LOL...but I'll bring La.Crawfish & La.Shrimp...They spell shrimp different in Ga. so they must taste different too... ..Crawfish are not plentiful right now & price is high....but I shrimp for a living....A few years ago I brought 2 sacks of crawfish & boiled them at the Texas State hunt and I was the man of the hour...Boy they sure enjoyed them. (well the Judges did)

DANG I NEED SPELL CHECK I THINK THESE GA SHRIMP TASTE BETTER BUT YALL GOT US ON THE MUD BUGS

loveless if you come down around april or may we will
have a crawfish boil at deer camp!!!!! Runt will buy!

Hank that still isn't out of the equation. That's a long way to go to come back with a tucked tail though.

exslosion you want to deer hunt you load up and head this way wait till you 40-60 head of deer attempt to walk past just come on up and forget the goodies!!!lol

kenneth be there soon and thats what im talking about but RUNT BUYING thats funny there you know better than that !!lol he will whoop me for that one

YOU LEFT OUT THE CANE MOLASSES GOOD FOR COUGH AND COLDS AND DIRTY XXXX HOLES

Mr. Leon, I thought you had to put some of grandpappies cough syrup in with it to be effective.

I KNOW WHAT TO DO IF 40-60 HEAD COME BY ME YOU DROP THE TAIL GATE AND DUMP THE BOX 10-4.REALLY WHAT YOU DO IS SHOOT THE LAST ONE FIRST AND WORK YOUR WAY TOO THE FRONT

exsplosion it would be great if we could dump the box , but we have some real idiots here when it comes to deer and as far as my response to the second part well sssshhhhh my ears are still ringing like i said whenever you want to see some deer call my friend arrangements will be meet.