​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Walker Puppies

Born 5-10-12. Simply dont have room for all of them, need to go. Out of real nice parents, can't tell you for sure what they will be like because this is the first cross. But, if they are anything like their parents i can promise you; you wont be disappointed! $50 a piece, they are ready to go. Feel free to call with any questions. 660-216-8372 No tire kickers PLEASE. Can text pictures of them. 1 b&t, 1 choclate and tan, 1 b&w, 1 r/w white points, 2 l&w.

Re: Walker Puppies

how the sire and dam bred?

what bloodlines are they?????

The Gyp has some of this in her: on top Top Cat's Ringo Bolton's Bo Diddley, Duff's Raven on bottom: Red Hills Bozo, Bolton's Margarita, Red Hill's Crybaby. I know the gyp can really get up and run with speed and hours.

The male dog (Leon) goes back to JR Baldwin's Big John dog, someone could tell you exactly how big John was bred. We sold Leon to Ty and he is a heck of a wolf dog, he can jump and run his game with authority and I've seen him drag several coyotes out of tubes. We could run him 4 or 5 days in a row on the outside. These puppies should be able to do it all inside outside field trial or 3hr.

Thanks Jason. There are 3 males and 2 females left.

Where are the pups located?

NE Missouri

btt

I have updated pictures if your interested I can text them to you, or they are on Vargy's. Can't get my pics to load on here. There are 2 l&w male pups and 3 of the red/sandy colored pups left. Thanks.