​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Results from Barney Williams

First off I would like to thank mr Barney and mrs Cherri for having the pen in great shape and to all the judges thank you the running was great here are the results

1st 2300 pts #9 unknown ( jaybird x butlers gypsy) Donny Butler

2nd 1995 pts #7 unknown ( jaybird x butlers gypsy ) Donny Butler

3rd 1835 pts #1 McCoys princess ( jaybird x butlers gypsy) jimmy & Marcy McCoy

4th 1765 pts #8 unknown ( Barney's playboy x Barney's Molly ) screaming Indian knls

5th 1620 pts #10 unknown ( woods Luke x Jesse t ) Paul west

6th 1470 pts #6 unknown ( jaybird x lambs blondie ) jimmy teat

7th 1430 pts #5 michelle ( black dog x wascoms Lacey ) chad Wascom

8th 1400 pts #66 unknown ( smokey x classy ) cole welch

9th 1335 pts #2 unknown ( woods Luke x blaze ) cole welch

10th 1280 pts # unknown ( unknown x unknown ) chase palmer

Re: Results from Barney Williams

Heard there were really disappointed people that left there without the cash. All these big money hunts are rigged that why I quit going. Give the title to the best dog

Heard-and island in the south Indian Ocean administered by Australia

Source: Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I can tell u that Butler Paul west and Jimmy teat has good puppys. So keep crying.

Those boys from the nort came in like that ole blue northern,hard to handle.TAKE IT LIKE A MAN BOYS ITS SAD BUT ITS TRUE.I heard an old sayin one time,its like the rain you hate it ,but you can't stop it.another,yes another,to the victor be the spoil.So when you try to make excuses for gettin that tail kicked,just remember,there's an ole sayin senator,don't **** down my back an tell me it's rainin.By the way trent acosta,you walk like a duck,but you a chicken!!!!!!!!!!!! ps. picking is aloud on here -right.ok good so don't get your panties in a wad.

I'm glad you cleared that up about the picking being allowed. That helps me feel better about laughing out loud reading your name. Sweet and sweat are two very different things my friend. Trent might not be wearing any shoes right now, but I'd be willing to bet he can still spell sweet! Lol. Use a real name, it may be easier to spell. Lol

congrats butler on the win an judge,paul,jimmy an everyone that placed

Congratulations to everybody that placed. My cousin told me there were some speed demons there. I knew when I ran there Monday morning that Mr. Barney has that pen right to air one out. Congratulations to everybody again.

SPELLING WON'T CHANGE DA TRUFH MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NEITHER WILL AN INK PEN.NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL BOOM,BOOM,BOOM.

From what I seen the best puppy's won. Congrats butler and every body that placed.

Congratulations Donny Butler on a convincing win with those Jaybirds;the first time that I laid eyes on those pups before they were even weaned I thought that I saw winner on the sides of those pups.Don!t cut them any slack!!!!!Good luck and good hunting.

Congrats butler teat and mc coy and everyone else that placed. This hunt was only my few field trials I have been to, I enjoyed every bit of it. Got to meet new people and see some great dogs run.

Congradulations to everyone that placed, it's always nice to meet new hunters when you go to hunts, and visit with old friends, Cole, Jonathan and Jeff it was good meeting you, those are real nice pups. Thanks Barney, Cherri, Haley, and Casey, and all the judges, Marcey and I enjoyed the hunt.

Hey, Chad I liked the idea for the hunt you were talking about today, if my pups will fit it, save me four numbers when you post it.

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO PLACED HAD SOME FAST PUPS THERE HAD A GREAT TIME MEET SOME NEW PEOPLE WITH SOME GREAT RUNNING

Congrats to Butler, Judge, Paul, and Jimmy McCoy. Mr Jimmy give me a call when you get a chance. 318-201-7709.

BTT