​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GUYOTTES WISHBONE

I bought a pup off this hound at this years masters.haven't recieved the papers yet must take awhile to reg.a pup at the horn.would like some info.on wishbone.

Re: GUYOTTES WISHBONE

dean, call trent hollingsworth at 318-899-1444 or 792-8933. he can give you brian guyottes phone number and give you his breeding information. brian should have litter enrollment information. wishbone is off eli liq. and guyottes cowgirl. cowgirl is off barney bud. others details can be provide by trent. hope the help.

One of the best hounds I ever judged. Never seen him give up on a race. Pretty steppy, but what I liked best was his ability to run game. Has a very good clear mouth. He had some littermates that were good hounds also. I think Hurricane Audrey is a littermate to him.

I register and litter enroll all the time in the Hunter!s Horn.Just call 1-918-245-9571 and they can do it over the phone,easy as pie;Good luck and good hunting.

Brian i am out of town if u still have my address u can mail it to me,the jip is doing great also,call me if u need my address 843-598-2762

brian my address is 1280 fitch rd lakecity s.c. 29560 the pup has made a nice lookin hound.i will pro start him in a week are so.i will let u know how he does.thanks for your time

Brian said to call him he has the le. He's at work and his phone wont post. 318-789-1924.