​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2013 Flora/Bama Open

The Books are now open for the 2013 Flora/Bama open which will be held at the Carolina Running Pen in Adalusia,AL. on July 31st thru August 3rd. Entry fee is $60.00 per hound with a $10.00 membership. For Numbers or info call Scott Head at 334-488-9305 or 850-336-7427. Plenty of fellowship and great southern cooking. Hunt will be run under master HGA rules. If hunters would like to go in pen we will take 1 truck and trailer into center of pen 1 hour after cast and return 1 hour before call time. Plenty of judges and camper hook ups. Motels 10 min. from pen

Re: 2013 Flora/Bama Open

bbt

Bbtt

Bbt

Bbt

bbt

Still have a few 2 digit numbers left so dont miss out

Building up to a good one so don't miss out

Who's bringing the heat?

BIG TED BARLOW AND KENNY PRESCOTT ARE READY NEVER SEEN BIG TED TAKE OFF WORK FOR A PEN HUNT IN AUGUST.HE IS READY.

Well.... can i get # 57 ?

Sure wish this hunt was a month earlier :-)

Im just messing around yall i plan on judging.... just seeing ifi we can get thing going

THANKS BOBBY BUT ME AND THE KIDS COMING TO HAVE SOME FUN GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO COMES

Bbt

How many confirmed and dependable judges on board for hunt.

HOW MANY JUDGES????

Just left the pen and I saw a lot of judges. It sure exactly how many but there is a lot and top notch ones to boot. Still time to get there so load up and head that way!!

Anybody know how the first day of running went?

Great running,had a nasty storm blow thru with some rain but im hearing, Scott Heads out front with Bingo, Ronnie Mcmillan 2nd an 3rd followd by Buddy Macons Mojo n 4th.

What's going on heard it was a killam hills and kracker show please say it ain't so

I had to leave as soon as i got caught up but i was told Killam Hills Bingo was high dog again today. Good running again with good scores, judges working hard n this heat.

Congrats to Mr. Buddy on his win with Booger what a truly nice hound! Congrats to all that placed it was a great hunt.

1st I want to give buddy Bradley his props on winning the hunt and give many thanks to my son Austin and Dennis myrick plus all of those who helped take care of the dogs while Karen and I where gone. They tell me Austin worked them dogs like a pro and it provesi it with bingo winning his 3rd straight 3-day speed an drive and the duel so with that thanks again to everyone and congrats to all that placed. Austin you made us proud we love you and it proves young hunters can do well in this sport.

Scott give Austin a pat on the back for me aounds like he is gonna make a great hunter... congradulations to him and evetone else that plased..

Scott give Austin a pat on the back for me sounds like he is gonna make a great hunter... congradulations to him and everyone else that plased..

MY SON JESSE DID A LOT WITH MINE AND KENNYS DOGS BECAUSE I WENT HOME ABOUT 5:30 EVERY DAY NOW I CALL HIM DR JESSE HE DID WELL WE HAD PLACE ONE AND HAD TWO MORE CLOSE VERY GOOD HUNT VERY GOOD RUNNING THANKS TO MR RUSTY LET US USE HIS SET UP SCOTTS DOG IS FOR REAL IN THAT PEN LOOKS VERY GOOD