​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July Holly Hill Puppy Hunt

July 6,will be are next hunt going back to June for numbers contact Bo Scurry at 912-282-0645 looking forward to another good hunt. THANKS

Re: July Holly Hill Puppy Hunt

All it takes is word of mouth to make a small good hunt into a big great hunt. Numbers are improving each hunt and soon we gonna have a pen full. Y'all contact Bo for all your questions and number needs.

Pen is open if u would like to run before the hunt.

BTT

I ENCOURAGE ANYBODY THAT HAS NOT ATTENDED A HUNT HERE BEFORE TO GET YOU SOME #'S.YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER HUNT OR A BETTER FACILITIES.CAN'T WAIT TO GET ME SOME PUPS SO WE CAN GO BACK.THEY CAN SKIN IT BACK IN THERE.

BTT

Gonna have an extra treat for you guys. When you enter yours dogs... If you choose to for an additional 5 dollars you can enter another dog in a special pot. If your dog wins and he is entered in the side action... You get all the money in the pot.

If the winning dog is not entered in the side action..... It goes back to the highest placing dog that is in the pot.

Any other questions please refer them to Bo

That would be a Calcutta rite

That's right I have had several people that has ask for one so im willing to try it. I'm learn an will listen to an suggestion to make it better for the hunters

BTT

Got a little extra prizes to give away to the top 5 places!!!!!!!!

People has called for the address is 317 Lee's Chapel Rd Nicholls GA 31554

What time yall turn out Bo? Some turn out at different times....just needed to know about when?

Going to shoot for around 6:15

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bo I need to turn my numbers back in . Sorry, hope y'all have a good hunt

what did you have anthony

40,42,45 John

10-4 whenever bo calls me back I will see what numbers he has. I may just take those off your hands

All phone calls has been returned thinks for a calls looking forward to sat should be a good one

Who bringing the heat

Byron shuman and C & F have the power.

Were those all mays that they ran and placed with last weekend? Stephen Brown may get it this time

This is a june hunt no mays

I know. I was asking if those were mays that they placed

I think so

I have no clue about the mays me myself wasn't able to make it to elmers last weekend. But who ever is shimco ya might better check. Around I'm pretty positive we don't have the heat there's a lot better competion out there

YES we are going back to June so leave all them MAYS at home THANKS !!!!!!!!!

The hunt has been canceled do to mother nature but we are going to have it July 20 hope to see everone then

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sorry Mr john but im not going to take anybody money an not have the pen in the best shape I can there is way to much water I have done everthing I could all I can say is Im sorry

we will see you on the 20th

If anyone knows Joseph Puccio an AR Coward please let them now the hunt has been called or give me there phone number so I can let them know THANKS

I got the message Bo. May see you the 20th

I hate to do this but mother nature is not going to let us have the hunt the 20. But I am going to have it august 3 GOING BACK TO JUNE pups if mother nature will let us THANKS if u have an ???????? give me a call 912-282-0645

It sure does seam quite on here before the storm. Who is the man to beat

josh lynns got 2 that stand out to me. django and sue bob.

What is sue bob.

What is django

1st,and 3rd at the last redgate I think!

I think the Django dog is out of hammering down ace, Sue bob is lovetts sandman and lil mikes china. They have been placing in every hunt they have been in and climbing higher everytime. They did well at folkston also.

What is Lil mikes china

I dont know how china is bred. she belongs to mike simms and teddy swearengen. I have seen her run a few times. for a dog with a blown out ankle she is nice.