Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boles Field Fox Pen 4 hour All- Age Hunt

When: July 27
Where: Boles Field Fox Pen Shelbyville, Texas
Entry: $75.00 per dog will pay back $50.00 according to how many entries will determine the number we pay back.
Cast Time: Daylight will run 4 hours dogs that lay down will be scratched.
Judges: will be provided, Just a note I usually try to judge a couple hunts a year because I understand how hard it is to get judges, and for know other reason than just that me and Heath will not be running dogs we will be judging. Pen is full of game it will be a good hunt. Troy does not have a computer and he asked me to help him with the hunt and I agreed to do so.
For numbers and any questions call Troy Risinger at Home-(936)288-3553 cell-(936)572-5647 cell(936)572-5637

Re: Boles Field Fox Pen 4 hour All- Age Hunt

I need 2 numbers please.

Marc, yall with have to call troy, he doesn't get on the computer. Kelly and myself are not taking numbers, only helping with the judging and the goings on at he hunt. Me, tyler and dad hope to see you guys. If Kim can't come, just send Shane!
Ps, tell Marshall not to be scared of Texas, so come out and play. Oh yea, tell those Efird boys too, they some times travel.
It sure is fun not having any dogs, because I can talk all the trash i want and don't have to back it up!

Yea I can agree u are a lil mouthy lol

btt

Talked to Troy yesterday has out about 50#s. I am helping line up judges so get them ready and they will get looked at.

Btt

How many acres is this pen mr kelly and is it thick or fairly open?

I hunt there alot. It is a little over 600 acres with all sorts of terrain. Lots of big timber with undergrowth, some young plantation that has been thinned, some really thick places. A hound needs to be able to run his game there. The pen has good access roads throughout and 2 big ponds. The pen is broken into big sections.

Where is this pen located?

Shelbyville, Tx

Thanks

We wish that yellow McCoy was able to hunt , we love kicking him everywhere , especially in Texas !!!! maybe one day he can play again !!

Btt

Btt

Anyone from sw ark going I have a pup needs a ride back up here from benson Thompson any help would be appreciated.

I'm going jimmy can pick him up on way

Thanks but Kyle is going to get him. Hope ya'll had a good time last weekend hope to see y' ll again.

We did for sure meet lot of new ppl all where nice . We be back

Talked to Troy today have about 85#s out if your not going to make it please let him know. Roll call 5.15 am will cast as quick as you can read a number. Troy said he would have something there to eat that morning by 4.00am.

KELLY GLEN HOGAN HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH WITH TROY TO GET 4 NUMBERS BUT CANT GET HIM. I HAVE BEEN TO I NEED TO KNOW WHAT MY NUMBERS ARE I CANT FIND THE PAPER I WROTE THEM DOWN ON. THANKS.

911 just come on its been awhile

Benson try again I talked to Troy are call me where I will have your number I use to have it but I lost all my contacts a few weeks ago and I don't have your number to give Troy. And I will get your numbers and text them to you if you would like.

Come and get yall some.

Who's coming ? Who's the man to beat ?

I hear Mr Tommy Carter and Peewee gonna be tough!

I hear them boys from south Louisiana are bringing the heat

South Louisiana bringing heat? When did they get hounds down there?

Yeah they gunna show y'all how it's done tomorrow

The proof is in the pudding

Who won & who placed?

Big pen , few judges , good hunt tho !!! Post results later !!!

Since when is 20 judges "few judges"? Specially in a 600 acre pen.
Hunter, know what you're talking about before you open your mouth again!

We had 26 thank you thought it was great hunt

I wish i could have been there.I know the men that ran this hunt, it was honest and done right.

IT WAS A GOOD HUNT ENJOYED IT CONGRATS TO GLEN HOGAN ON THE WIN AN ALL ELSE THAT PLACED

This was a good hunt with jokes on the backside enjoyed it alot seen alot of judges speeding around gettin scores even Cary Don got a couple by accident and Kelly P in a hurry like his hounds and the rest of u judges did a mighty fine job the pen owners did a real good job hats off to whoever put a part in this hunt. Congrats to Glen ur a good guy to run with the crew u roll with and the rest that placed in the hunt even my sons uncle ha ha

I judged a d throughly enjoyed myself. Got to see some good hounds work. I encourage all hunters to take time out to judge some more often. You will get to see things from a different perspective and make you appreciate judges even more.

Hunter.... why are you always such a negative jack ass?

These guys put on a great hunt & had a lot of judges for the size of the pen!

The hunters that were there had a great time!

All you do is hide behind your no name posts, act like a know it all" computer" hunter!

People get tired of your negative crap!

Grow a" pair", & go to a hunt.... maybe even better... keep your culls at home & sell your computer!

Allan Bishop
(Jabber Jaw)

It was a good hunt congrats Glen and everybody else that placed. Plenty judges

It was a good Hunt Guys, I didnt place but I will show back up if yall put on another Hunt. Once again, IT WAS A GOOD HUNT!!!!!!! Thanks, to all that had part in putting it on.