​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
~Rea's Lick~

Rea's Lick is at my house near Harrison, Arkansas. Lick was raised and trained by Bob Rea in Snowball, Arkansas. Is Lick the best hound to ever wear a collar? Probably not. I will say that pups from Lick are pleasing me and other local hunters. Lick is throwing good looking pups that can run their game. Pups have won and placed in hunts in thick pens and in pens that are more open and fast (example,Kelly Bishop's pen in Aurora, Mo). A female also won a derby hunt in Hope, Ar a few months ago. Stud fee for anyone interested in breeding a female is by private treaty. I promise you won't feel like you have been hijacked when you leave. If you are not interested that is ok as well. It won't make or break me either way. I have recently retired from coaching and teaching and now have more time to hunt. I have a pen and enjoy my hounds. I just wanted to offer Lick to anyone who might be interested. Below you will find a picture of Lick and his pedigree. I am also including pictures of some of the pups off of Lick that I have from different females. I am not doing this to try to make money or to sell pups. I just enjoy my hounds and the hound fraternity. Thanks for looking and for your consideration.

Rea's Lick
resize 2 photo 993274ea-f059-490b-81df-15e6e66e7d90.jpg

Pedigree
resize ped photo f499f4dd-182f-46cf-95ce-c4933c2e482d.jpg

October 2011 Female
resize227 photo 693bd212-5341-40c4-a1d2-f5fe946556ed.jpg

11 Month Old Male Pup
resize 234 photo 122bd26c-c500-4a3e-87a6-51324d83970e.jpg

3 Month Old Female Pup
resize213 photo 180b3e40-9714-488a-9030-86e5ef9272d2.jpg

April 2013 Pups
resize193 photo 52609135-ab4f-490b-83e8-751645232865.jpg

June 6, 2013 Pups
resize188 photo 71304d15-b372-4f5b-bb25-0291ae1272ad.jpg

Re: ~Rea's Lick~

btt

He is a good looking dogs . He's bred good to . Do you sell pups often off him ?

I may occasionally sell some. Not really doing this to promote puppy sales though. If I have a litter with more than I want to keep and Bob Rea doesn't want them I will sell some. If you are really interested leave your name and phone number on here or text it to me...

Coach you didn't leave a number

You are right. Sorry. I got everything on here 3 times and for some reason I lost everything and had to start all over. Was a little flustered by the time I got this up. Here is contact info: Phone 870 416 5667 if I don't answer please leave a message and I will call back as soon as possible..
Text messages are fine.. email address: coachmcelroy2002@yahoo.com
Thanks for making me realize... Kind of makes me feel even more stupid than I am....

Okie, I don't know where in Oklahoma you are located or if you are familar with any hounds Mr Harland has in Centrahoma. The April puppies shown in the pics are grandpups off of DB Bob Snell that Mr Harland has. I raised their mama just before I let Harland have Snell. Snell won the Ok state at the big pen in 2011 I believe. Hope I have the date right.. Mr Harland has done well with him in some 3 hour hunts as well..

btt

Lick has some of the top names in the breeders circle in his pedigree..,Hemphill, Hales, Woodpecker, Hurley, Bushley Creek, just to name a few.

coach didnt i see on here one time where u make blowing horns

I do occasionally. Getting hard to find the horns you need. I have a few now. What are you looking for?

not really sure, just one to maybe put up and keep could u post a few picts of them really intrested in buying one

I'm so lookin for 1 or 2 also- got my dad sending me some horns to try n make a couple for my kids if I don't happen up on something. My little girl is 17 months & she's been practicing- she will toot on a big suveniour drink straw or a toilet paper roll basically anything she can get a noise out of.

Ok. Let me gather up what I have made up already and what horns I have that haven't been made yet. Will try to get some pics and post on Masterfox. I may put them on another post. Could be a few days though.

I noticed that the date on the pics from the camera all show 4/25 or 4/26. Guess I need to reset something on my camera. All of the pics were taken on 6/30/2013. Don't want anyone to think I'm putting old pics on here and trying to mislead anyone... Have had several calls and text messages since posting this. Thanks to all who have called and shown interest.. I have had several wanting to know if the dogs other than Lick that are pictured are for sale. I guess they are if someone wants them bad enough.. The 11 month old male is sold even though I had planned to keep him. I have had several good conversations with folks that I hadn't met. Its nice to know that foxhunters can talk to another hunter that we have never met but still have so much common ground to talk over...

btt

BTT