​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hounds must go!

Most people close to me know that for the past year I've been helping raise my niece and nephew. I was completely out of the hound business until my nephew started showing great interest in owning a puppy. I was contacted by Benson Thompson and Donny Butler close to the same time about picking up a puppy they owed me from an agreement that was reached after selling them brood gyps. Needless to say I decided to raise and field trial these two pups for my nephews entertainment. He has recently been placed back into the care of his mother, who has made every effort to do better for herself. Now I have two dogs and no place to keep them. After 17 years together, my wife and I have decided to go our separate ways. The older we get and the less our children need us, the more we realize that we have nothing in common. I'll be moving into an apartment soon and have to unload these two pups.

Gyp- 9/7/2012 Grand pup of Thompson's Pinky on both sides
The grand mothers were Happy Feet and Cannerday's Pinky
"Mustang Sally" x "Thompson's Dart"

Male- 7/22/2012 The mother was out of Happy Feet and Butlers Clown
The dad is Lakehill's Hillbilly

These two pups will be on display at the Montgomery puppy hunt this weekend and will be sold to the best offer!

Thank you,
Philip Newell 318-446-5674