​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
N. Missouri S. Iowa fox hunters assoc.

I am taking numbers for northern Missouri southern iowa fha wich will take place on Aug. 30th, 31st and sept 1st. register Friday night and run sat and sunday 5hrs cast before daylight!! Located in Unionville, Ia. My number is 641-777-1728 Aaron Mitchell If no answer leave a mssg I work evenings but will get back with ya in the order I received the calls!! Bench show will be Friday night at 8pm!!!!!! Get your numbers because have had several start calling already!!

Re: N. Missouri S. Iowa fox hunters assoc.

I'm pretty sure you are using the word WORK loosely.

arron is this a outside hunt?

Yes rick it is!!!!!! Sorry work police I do WORK!!!

Getting several numbers out call and get yours!!!!

Less then 1 week away so u better call and get your numbers and come join the fun!!!! We are goin to have a good turn out!!

Do you score on deer?
Do you have any fox or is it all coyotes?

Don't have deer running 90% of the time all wolf races! Bring your broke dogs and see what they are! Crop running all out heads up!

If you dont have fox my dogs will have nothing to run

Some wolf running, ALOT of deer running, I think you'll have that anywhere you go on the outside though. Good hunt and a lot of fun.

There will be a little running of everything we can not stop that so we do score on everything!! There are plenty of coyotes and some fox around the area but there are probably 5x more deer we have a saying around these parts there is a deer behind every tree!!

Aaron thanks for the info, good luck with your hunt.