​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harpoon 5hr Results

1st Brian Guyette -Cowboy. 2nd Fras Bros-Sweetheart (Bandit)3Rd Keith Ebarb4th Marty Closton -Black Betty(Bandit)5th Kenny John Remedies (China) (Bandit)

Re: Harpoon 5hr Results

can any one get numbers to these hunts invitation only?

This is the kind of buddy hunts that need to stay to yourselfs on sat and not on the computer , you could not catch Brian at a good and speed and drive if you had people to trap him !!!! This is a fun run he promotes !!!

Good dogs don't place there. The pencil does.

Great job to all that placed. I never realized how many jealous /ignorant no name people we have in the world until I get on here and read these comments... Bless their hearts..

Who was there ?how many dogs ? Keep this off computer !!

3rd place was Ebarb's High Jack (Brattons Sackett) Congrats to all that placed and I would like to say Thanks For the Good Food Friday night and to everyone that had a Hound in the Hunt for comming out and suporting Harpoon Fox Pin. Also, I feel if you cant put your name on the computer, you need to stay off it. Good Job Guys for putting on a good hunt.

keith, I am glad for you that you got to place your hound. it sound like a good hunt. let me know when they have another hunt, I would like to come if I can make it. that is a good pen to run in. I have been trying to make it up there to run with Hubert. I went a while back and had good running, but Hubert was hard to handle. good to hear from you and god bless you. you mess around and let brian win, we will never hear the end of that. he want tell you that I gave him the best brood female he ever had. this go hunting sometime.

Thanks Mr. Leroy. Brian sure put it on me for sure but I dont feel to bad because his Dogs ran outstanding. I'm going to get him one Day, I Hope. lol. Next time That they put on a Hunt I will give you a call and we can team up on Brian. I go back to work on the 18th for a week butt when I get back home maybe we can go run one night?? God Bless and Take care.

keith, let me know. we will make a hunt. we can go up there or down here around Alexandria. we go to jena and Harlan on certain nights. home phone is 318-448-0940.