Converse, La puppy hunt, Aug 3rd

Puppy hunt for 11-29 and under at Converse, La on Aug 3rd
6 -9 am 50.00 per dog
Roll call at 05:45
Judges will be provided, pen is 160 acres and fast
If extra judges are needed hunters will be paired in 3's
Paying 5 places based on 50 dogs, 550, 450, 350, 300, 250

For numbers or info call Marty Colston at 318-315-5120
NO numbers will be given out on the computer you must call.
Have about 35 numbers out now

Re: Converse, La puppy hunt, Aug 3rd

Btt

Wayne Allen what size blanket did you get for Hector. I'm going to order me some this morning? I hate the way this paint is taking there hair off. I looked at your pups this weekend, man they are looking good. You ant going to know them when you get home.

Keith, order the small ones.

Thanks, see you when you get home.

About 44 numbers out.....

Btt

Btt

whats my number

Give Marty a call, he can tell you.

Hey Man, you ant got long now.

Yep, getn close

This is the best one yet hope all of u make it. This guy is giving us the best payback I have went to! I wish they all could be this away it would pay to feed those deer dogs if they all paid this good!!!!

Btt

Nobody body wants to come to yalls hunt . We seen Marty give his dog 200 somethimg points at a benefit hunt for a sack of feed.What yall think he's going to do for money and he's bringing his on judges. Your messing Kwall and Kenny Johns hunts up they had good honest hunts till you came along.

To the stupid one- use your name and someone might believe you. If you don't want to come then shut up, we don't care.

I wouldn't use my name either after all Marty is just a little guy anyway!!! But I wouldn't post something like that anyway!!! Just come and have fun and outrun that guy on his on turf!!! Besides it for a good cause?

Btt

Btt

wayne give me a call 903-263-7251 or home 936 368 2917

47 on the books. If you not coming please give Marty a call as he is planning on cooking.

This is sure the best paying puppy hunt of the year so bring them hound puppies!!

Melder. You better put a tie down on your gyp.

Is it possible for her to spit the bit and run off and leave the pack. I made need help with the tie down?

Great hunt just a couple numbers left

I hope to see Walt Walt n Jared Horton n Rob Chamberlin n Jeff Ingram n Ricky Davis n Pritchard's n ur group n all u other good hounds men at this good paying hunt! Happy coyote trails.

I will be very happy when Saturday gets here because I am tired of you putting this "Happy Hunter" stuff on here Randy. All it is, is you think you got it won. Bring the deer hound puppies and get you axx out run then you will be quiet. Yours Truly, Live Action!

Better watch out Broadway ole Melder is hard to handle with them deer dogs! Hope you are doing well after your surgery. Not gonna make this one, good luck to you & Melder at the hunt!

Hell u say that happen last weekend!I wish that was true maybe even second to but! All I can say is it might happen and has happen and will happen again. I was just promoting a good hunt like yours. Yours truly Deer Hound Nation!

Just getting fired up for you D-D Randy Melder. I AM READY FOR SOME "LIVE ACTION". Let's get it on. Thanks Jared i am doing good just sore.

C'mon man! Don't bring me into this mess Randy! I fly incognito! Never know where I might pop up.

Live action less than 24hrs. Get ready Broadway hope they got u fixed up so I can harass u in the morning!

Btt