​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arkansas Dog Hunters Asso.

I want to say a big thank you to Mr. Dick Tucker for taking the time to promote the ADHA while at the Pairs and Pack hunt in Hope AR this weekend.
With his help we were able to increase or numbers by twenty five members this weekend.He was also able to get two prospects for a chapter group.
this will increase our strength by ten fold.
I want to tell everyone about our vision of a chapter group.--- A chapter will be able to contact people on a more personal level. Once formed the chapter will give dues to the state legal fund untill the state funds reach ten thousand. After witch they will keep 100% of dues collected to benefit there local dog groups(youth hunts, little league, pen work, or what ever they see fit). If you or your hunting club would like to become a county chapter group or have questions about what a county chapter does please give me a call 870-484-1775 or give Dick a call 501-860-2729.
I have said this many times! times are changing and we want to keep dog hunting for generations to come after we are gone. Then we must join up with all dog men and voice our opinion on what we want as dog laws for our state. If we do nothing then there will be animal rights groups that will stand up before us and the damage will be done.Once laws are written they are almost impossible to change.
Please dont wait till its too late!!!!
Thanks
Jeromy Sullivenet
Pres. ADHA

Re: Arkansas Dog Hunters Asso.

btt

How much are your dues? I live in Florida but would like to join to help your cause.

Radar, leave me an Email address & I will send you the form that you can print off & send back, the dues are $10.00 a year

RadarL23@yahoo.com
Thanks

You can also down load form from our Facebook page. Arkansas Dog Hunters Assoc.

It's on it's way Radar, If anyone else needs me to Email them one I would be glad to just leave me an address.

The ADHA will also be holding a huge dog hunting event in march of this coming year. It will be a wild hog round up but will also have a coon and squirrel treeing event. Can someone give me some input on anything I can do for the running dog gang.

Mailed mine today!! thanx again!

ALso Robert I passed your info on to some others you should be recieving emails soon!

Thanks radar for your help.

Thanks radar for your help. I just got through mailing out forty decals (paid members) tonight. At this rate will be the biggest voice for dog hunters that this state has ever seen.

Radar send me and some of the rest our crew this info please.... also any other we can join that you have info on... thanks

No problem guys glad we could help!

Marcel,
Brad sent it out to the email list yesterday. I'm forwarding to you now and ill also recheck ur email address it might be misspelled but, ill make sure you get it!

How was the annual meeting in florida? Hope everything went well.