​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vaupel's FedEx

Vaupel's FedEx is currently at stud at Houlka Creek Kennels in Houlka, MS. 662-456-6284

Re: Vaupel's FedEx

What is the pedigree on this hound john this is mayo

ch.Pinedale Clown B
--------------------ch. Hoehners Shilo
ch.Hoehners HotPants
------------------------------------------Fishers Dante Shilo
ch.Tobbys Mack
---------------------Hendrix Magic
Hendrix Holly
---------------------------------------------GaSt(d)ch. Vaupels FedEx
ch. Pinedale Clown B
---------------------Forbys Clown B. Joker
Pinedale Final Bid B
------------------------------------------Forbys Starlite
Carrs Black John
---------------------Bells Black Widow
Lowerys Jude

Not trying to compare Fedex to Slinger. Slinger to me was the greatest running hound ever. But..
Fishers Dante Shilo was a mate to Hoehners Slide and Forbys Starlite was a liter mate to Wells Breeze. Slide and Breeze were the sire and dam of Hoehners Slinger H. So Fedex and Slinger would be double cousins. I made this cross after Slide and Breeze were both dead just in a thought of maybe getting something close to Slinger.

Fedex was a well made, hard going, track running, extra classy hound with alot of hunt when things got slow, he had lots of desire and on a limited field trial sechule he did better than most as far a field trialing goes.

He placed in all but 3 trials that I ran him in.
He won-- 4 combos, 2 classiest hound in the fields, 2 derbies and made Dual ch. at the 2009 Ga St where he was 2nd on bench 2nd hunting 2nd S/d and 2nd All Age HGA. A few people told me after the hunt that he was the best hound they had ever seen in Swainsboro foxpen.
He was the high S/d dog 11 times on different days of different hunts.
He won the total S/d at 4 different field trials including being the high dog everyday of the hunt at 2 different field trials.

His pups are limited in number but the ones that are around have done fairly well. Some are better than others but I see one thing in most all of them that many hounds dont have and that is lots of Desire.

any way to post a photo

photo 0904091730a.jpg

photo 0826091857b.jpg

Never seen Fedex run but I sure liked the Pocono dog that was out of him. He took my money several times.

Vaupel you scared to come below the mason dixon line anymore?

Pretty much Elrod. Been busy at work and got another baby on the way. Ill be down before the year is over though if nothing else I will be Houston way around the new year to watch them boys slay deer if all goes well with the baby. Maybe you and your 56 or prob 58 year old SET by now can come over while im down. lol

What's the stud fee?

You will need to talk to John his number is at the top of this post.

Where is Houlka, MS?

North Mississippi, about 10 or 15 miles south of pontotoc

thanks.

Do you have puppies to sell?

John Collums has a couple ******* breed to him. Not due for a while. Vaupel or someone else may have some young dogs off of him.

Youngest pups I have off him right now just turned 6 months old. I am planning to keep them. I know Reddot has some on the way also off a Sticker gyp mate to Southeast Maverick.

What color pups does fedex throw? He looks to be red and white?

I have seen a wide range of color. Solid white, lemon and white, solid red with white pts, blanket back, black and tan, spotted.... One of the 1st gyps that was bred to him was solid white. She had 3 nearly solid white pups and 3 lemon and white pups. Bred a lemon and white gyp and got all lemon and white. Also bred a couple different black and tan gyps to him and got several black and tan and blanket back pups. Fedex himself is darker lemon/red and white however his background is mostly black and tan and blanket back. Seems that just depends on the gyp color alot on what you get.

Mr. Vaupel could you post your phone number?

618-201-5407