​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Michigan state speed drive

Congratulation to Rodger Martin on winning the derby and allage at the 5 hour sd on the weekend great. Job you do set the bar. Also to the club for putting on an excellent hunt and to jack and Tim Wilson at pine tree fox pen for having things tip top like always

Re: Michigan state speed drive

congrats ridge on winning the derby and all-age and placing the rest you took good job. congrats to the Wilkins on placing sat and turning around sun and winning.

Hi Neil i wish you were doing the results, we used to get them & pictures the same day. That dog Ridge won with is a litter mate to your male Take care Bob

The Lobo Pines show once again. And Nikki at home in the kennel too. Those are some seriously impressive hounds.

Bob I try to get the results up the Monday after the hunt. It takes a lot of work to get the pictures uploaded and results posted now that we are doing two day hunts. Nothing against Neil because he did a great job but I believe he posted the results the Monday after the hunt also

YOU WILL NOTICE YOUR NEW JOB IS THANKLESS SOMETIMES MATT.THAT IS WHY NEIL ISNT DOING IT NO MORE..LOTS OF PEOPLE B###h BUT NO ONE STEPS UP TO THE PLATE..GOOD JOB...RIDGE