​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fox Pen in Southwest Arkansas

Does anyone know of a pen in Southwest Arkansas that someone can take some dogs to train for deer? Thanks

Re: Fox Pen in Southwest Arkansas

No
There is on in Texarkana that may have some deer in it, but lots more yotes than deer.

Outside is your best bet for deer.

great, thank you. I actually work in Texarkana and live just south. Do you know who owns the pen? or a the name of it? I am just looking for a place i can run some dogs and catch them easily. I have a gps, but only three collars, and our deer camp is an hour and a half away. Thanks

this britej dont appear to be on the up and up if i am wrong sorry but be careful what you post

you are wrong brother. I was told to ask that here over on Arkansas Hunting net.. I am just looking for a place to run some pups and do some training. Not real sure what I typed to have you believe any thing different.

Maybe the fact that you didn't type your real name.

Nothing to do with this mess seen David Bonners
Name and was wondering if we could get an up date
on the little man not trying to be nosie.

I apprecieate it Hunter. I actually did take my dogs running at deer camp this weekend. We hunt just west of Dierks lake in all those weyehauser cuts. Anyway, my buddy met me up there with some more garmin collars and I dumped them out... the thickets were soaked.. and they hunted ok for a while, but never jumped.. then, they all started seperating. ended up one older dog jumped and ran by himself. Two of the other older dogs jumped and ran (not good tho).. and the young dogs really did nothing. So, I am not sure if it was too wet.. or what, but it was not the best weekend for my dogs.