​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boles Field Money Hunt Results 7-27-13

We had a great hunt at Troy's Boles Field Fox Pen in Shelbyville. We casted 68 fine hounds from some of the best field trialers around from LA, AR, OK and TX. We thank all of you and especially all of you that made those long trips.
I thought the running was awesome and solid from start til way after call off. We had 20+ judges and worked hard to get some good scores for all. The scores were tight and spread out through the field. We really thank all the judges, since a good hunt can not be had with you. Thank you Ms. Rhea for running the computer again for us and making all of our jobs a whole lot easier.
Hope to see all of you hunters and judges back again to help support the Boles Field Fox Pen.

1st - 580 pts - #59 (Lakehill's Jaybird X Butler's Gypsy) Glenn Hogan

2nd - 455 pts - #16 (Corley's Extra Red X Bradford's Cowgirl) Jason Corley

3rd - 430 pts - #26 Top Cat's Rita (Desoto's Nemo X Top Cat's Donna) Top Cat Kennels

4th - 410 pts - #69 ( Unknown ) Turdhill & Cuttin Up Kennels

5th - 410 pts - #66 Ch. Turdhill's Joe Dirt (Triple J Black X Kenneth's Sally) Turdhill & Cuttin Up Kennels

6th - 390 pts - #4 (Lakehill's Jaybird X Thompson's Tracey) Benson Thompson

7th - 380 pts - #70 I.O.U. J-Lo (I.O.U. Sam X I.O.U. Red Legs) Curtis Goodling & Jason Davis

8th - 380 pts - #29 Top Cat's Margarita (Desoto's Nemo X Top Cat's Donna) Top Cat Kennels

9th - 365 pts - #111 (Lakehiill's Jaybird X Thompson's Snowflake) Benson Thompson

10th - 345 pts - #600 (Fly Low Tac Man X Wild Wind Dowden) Gerald Dowden

Congrats Glenn on a BIG win and all that placed in this great hunt!!!!!

Re: Boles Field Money Hunt Results 7-27-13

Way to go Poncho & Benson

A super great hunt lots of running .. Judges hustled form cast to call hats of to them !! Congrats to all that placed and thanks to all involved it puting it together . My frist trip to boles feild and won't be my last ..

Glad I got to see some folks that I don't get to see often. I hate I had to leave before the awards but I had family coming to the house to see Caston for the first time. Congrats to all that placed!!!

Congrats on the win Poncho and to all that placed.

Congrats Glen, glad to see Wanda is still running good.

Congrats poncho on tha win and everyone else that placed

Congrats Poncho on your win. You and I are going to have to kennel up so my name can be called out. LOL. Congrats to all that placed, looks like ya'll had a good hunt.

Congrats to everyone that placed. Thanks to all the judges , y'all did a great job.