​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You All!

I'm up and moving around today! A little slow, I'm very sore, and have some very nasty bruises from head to toe!!

I was East bound on a 4 lane, almost to the interstate in New Iberia. A man gong South on the service road, he was crossing to the other service road and Didnt see me at all!!! He sent me spinning quiet a few times! Ran over what was left of the front end of my car...(he took off most of it)...

Im very blessed to be alive. And very Thankful!!!

Thank all of you for your prayers, calls, text messages. I'm sorry if I didnt get back to you yet... My phone is acting silly!!

Thank You Again!!!
JC

Re: Thank You All!

Glad to hear you are doing better. Can't wait to gripe at you...lol.

They can't keep me cooped up forever!! They are trying hard though!!! LOL, Not puttin up to much of a fuss right now,still very sore!! Guess I will be hearing from the guy's insurance soon.
Gee's I can't get over how fast it happened! And the fact I didn't see it comming!!!
Thankfully I will be back as soon as they let me out of this house!!! LOL I have to go back to the Doctor today... Maybe he will turn me loose!!!
Somebody come by and kidnap me for the hunt Sat!!! LOL
Can't wait to go back to my house!!!! Stuck In Natchitoches for now I guess!!! LOL....

Jeff. how are you doing? Hope all is well!!

Glad your ok!!!!!!