​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mo pack hunt

the july nation will change after jay brothers kicks that ass with that pack of walkers hes bringing

Re: Mo pack hunt

i heard were going in a vann cant wait baby

weve heard about jay brothers and its time to put a stop to them walker dogs

those red mans better get ready cuase jay and ester will come guns a blazing

Ester can't go no room !! Jay will have to get over it maybe a win will help

Im going u can sit in my lap pretty boy Me and jay are together for this one

hey pretty boy u and the car dealer need to get with a plan like me jay and jason were the team we going all the way

I got a plan that don't include you ur fat ass can't climb into the van let alone to the top

u people are fools if u think u can beat them at on their home field...hahaha another one bites the dust

Starkey will b the one to beat. Fields r mowed should b a good one so if u have a good one will be fun to watch.

Hear the little car salesman thinks he can win it all.
He thinks he has what it will take

i know he can teaming up with me and jay and pretty boy

im bringing plenty of mtn dew for my baby

i want this trash talk to stop jay gets his feeling hurt easy just cause he dated ester in high school thats over

She will always be the fire he can't put out

those red mans btr get ready cuase the beverly hillbillys will b heading north friday jay jethro jed and ester and the gang

You better all bring a crying towel, you just think your going to do something. But these home boys going to teach you a lesson , and are looking forward to your monetary donations! Ha!ha!

i wonder if lil tucker is going

no jay smokes his ass every sat night

he can sit on my lap with pretty boy theyre both kinda small

we need to leave early cause those mtn dews makes me and jay pee alot we will have to stop alot

jay when we win this hunt we to buy our own stencils cause u know lil tucker can b a ass

Who all is comn up herz from the are mafia

the julys btr b ready cause the ar walkers r coming

Talked to one of nations members said they been out numbered every where they go do he felt they would be able to hold their own

We may not have a shot but we are going to be coming in HOT Friday afternoon and going to have a good time regardless !!

lance cant wait to meet u maybe u can build me and jay a new dog box i want one that i can sleep on heavy duty and shiny

Hear Runt K and Ricky B are goin. They usually dont go to clap.

this time tmw the beverly hillbillys will b headed north hold on granny theres gold in them there hills

im gonna hold on tight to jay and pretty boy

get a good nights sleep big day tmw

Pucket can we stop at the buffalo on the way up and go skinny dipping

IM SO EXCITED IM WEARING DEPENDS

jay did u bring ur dizzy pills u can lay ur head in my lap cause u know how pucket drives

Whos the man to beat

Jay Brothers and dont forget it

just seen the beverly hillbillys headed north look like the barnum and bailey circus

go get em jay that **** pucket left me when i was in the ladies room putting on my depends ps remember that picture

Ester you better get back to carrying the mail. & quit bothering the HOUSE OF HOUND MINISTERIES, Dolittle's trying to drive While ELRoy's dricting the singing & Anthony want set down@!

Smoke signals say it was an easy battle to win....Nation took several scalps.

How about them redmans now!!!!

Congrads Benji on ur hounds and the top scoring dog of the hunt being off oak ridge Ronnie !

Congrat to everyone that placed great pen

Does anyone have the results?

Haven't heard how Jay and Ester faired????That must be a hint.

Did the Arkansas short bus break down on the way there? Or did they leave without there scalps?

I didn't ride the bus, but they got scalped, same as me. congrats to all that placed,,good hunt,,

the short bus was still there when I left. all I saw was a bunch of guys runnin weedeaters, trimmin around the fence when I left. between the rain and the tears from them arkies the weed eatin was tuff!

It's funny when the July guys come to Arkansas they get smoked and sometimes have the low scoring dog at the hunt. But do you see them making fun of y'all? Pound Puppy why don't you travel on down to Arkansas to a hunt and see what you do there! Haha probably nothing!

JB, If I did go to Arkansas and I got on the puter and told yall how I was gonna out run you, then I figure I got it comin if yall make fun of me for not placing. I was just having fun. Sorry, didn't mean to rub salt in the wound!