​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Rod

IS A GONER!!!! I hope he gets a life ban. If they don't get serious on this issue it's only going to get worse than it is.

Re: A Rod

As much as I dislike A Rod and Braun I think they are just pawns. There will always be the next guy trying to get an edge. I would be willing to bet somewhere around half of MLB is on some sort of chemical enhancement. If I was 18 or 20 and had some potential and an agent said I would be a multi millionaire if I took it, I can't say I would turn it down.

The big issue with drugs in sport is the science of making the drugs is 2-5 years ahead of the science of detecting them. So A Rod and Braun get thrown under the bus this time around, next designer drug gets detected and it will be a few other guys.

All these 100 million dollar contracts are ruining the game.

They have to be the biggest idiots in the world. They should have had someone in their entourage get the stuff in their names so they couldn't be tied to this mess! I don't think the steroid's have hurt baseball more than the MLB has hurt itself. Look back during the Roid-era. That was the mist exciting time in the history of baseball. Bonds, McGuire, Sosa, A-Rod. The fans wanted it and they delivered. Who wants to pay 80-150 bucks to see a solid defensive effort and nothing exciting! Heck no! We want no-hitters, Strikeouts, Home Runs. MLB should open up the cabinet and let them have what ever they want to use. Baseball used to be America's sport but now its a dying and is barely on life support with having to compete with the NFL and NBA.

DO YALL REALLY THINK THAT BASEBALL IS THE ONLY SPORT?HUMANS DO NOT NATURALLY GROW & FILL OUT LIKE THESE FOOTBALL PLAYERS & BASKETBALL PLAYERS DON'T & CAN'T TAKE THE ABUSE THAT THEY DO ALL YEAR ON THE COURT 4 NIGHTS A WEEK.

LANCE ARMSTRONG USED IT TO RIDE A BIKE,YOU TELL ME FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL IS CLEAN.(B.S)

IT'S NOT RITE FOR A-ROD & OTHERS TO BE DOING IT & OTHERS ARE DOING IT THE RITE WAY,BUT THERE IS A LOT MORE THAN THOSE FEW.

If they're "DIRTY".....BAN EM FOR LIFE!!!! Any & ALL sports!!
When enough of them (players)lose their multi-million dollar contracts....it won't take long for them straighten up!!

As said...there are too many players out there trying to "do it right" & be "clean", to let the "drug heads", i.e. A-Roid & all the rest, make all the big bucks!!

The same could be said for DIRTY POLITICIANS.....BAN them from holding public office!! I hate a thief & a crook, which about 90% of them are!!
Sad but true!!

It's time "we the people" have representation that looks out for the "majority" & not the "politically correct whiners"!!!

Allan Bishop
(Jabber Jaw)

I cant say for sure how many are doing PFD's but the truth is if the sports teams wanted to clean this up they could but first they would have to get the unions on board so they could really have random test and test that show all drugs but they don't because it is all about winning and winning is money not just money to the teams but to all the cities and to the T.V. and cable so there will never be a true drug policy that stops this. The worst thing is that the kids that play high school, Jr. college and at the universities are doing more than the pro's are and if you don't believe that just find some boys that play and ask them. I say let the grown ones do what they want and sit back and watch the game played at a high level and when they cant walk around they can afford to pay someone to roll them around as long as they don't ask the tax payers to foot there bill.

THERE IS MORE ROIDS & PERFORMACE INHANCING DRUGS IN JR.COLLEGE THAN ANY OTHER PROGRAMS.THAT'S A 100% FACT.THAT'S NOT HEAR SAY.

Amen, Mr. Allen. Me and you think a lot alike on that subject.
God Bless
Bobby

Amen, Mr. Allen. Me and you think a lot alike on that subject. Got no use for cheaters in any sport!!
God Bless
Bobby

HOW MANY STRIKES DOES THE PRESIDENT OF THE US GET BEFORE HE IS IMPEACHED? WHAT EXAMPLE DOES THAT SET FOR THE YOUNG GENERATION OF OUR COUNTRY?

At Rob there are other ways to help the game other than drugs. If they want more runs they could go with aluminum bats, lower the mound,are back the mound up a couple of feet. All would help with runs being scored. I like everyone else know that all sports are doing this. Just encourages drugs for guys that really want to be clean. I think they should ban him for life if he is found to be guilty of recruiting guys to do this. Only way to stop this is zero tolerance. Just my opinion.

if pete rose can be banned for betting on games, ped's should be a no brainer

If the MLB had the proof on A rod he would already be gone! It is the Yankees with the most to gain. A bloated contract! They should of known he couldn't put up those numbers for six more years when they signed him.

Allen, you couldn't be more wrong. I hope arod beats it. MLB is sleeping in the bed they made. If a drug has been made it can be detected in a drug test.....if it wanted to be detected. That is just basic chemistry. MLB doesn't want to catch it, the 550ft home run is a fan draw. The first post is right, Braun and A-Rod are pawns in a big power grab.

Bud Selig will go down as one of the worst commissioners in any sport. He banned Pete Rose, for what gambling? That in itself was a joke. Rose was one of the hardest playing baseball players of all time. There have been far worse scandals that have been condoned by MLB, the difference is they didn't go public and that is the only difference.