​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
how to questions

Just had a litter this morn wanna raise them all obviously can some one who raised alot of pups give tips on when to worm, parvo what kind how much to give and when to give it thanks everyone

Re: how to questions

I keep mine in a brooder with a rabbit wire floor and a wood box on the end for a house. I dont worm mine till they start nibblin on mommas feed. I use liquid safegaurd and worm them 3 days in a row. I give a 5 in 1 at 4 weeks and a 7 in 1 at 6 weeks. I also worm once a week till they are 12 weeks old. I like on more 7 in 1 at 8 week a coccidios prevention is good to do but I cant remember the name of the stuff I have. I give it to them when they are nibblin dry food.

John you hit on the head on that I like strongdid I get at my vet works good on pup 3 days in a row 1cc for the first week they 1cc a weeks good luck

Damon you are one throwed off individual.

go to www.drsfostersmith.com there is wormer comparison chart that tells you all you need to know about different wormers ages weights and ingredients. I like febenzenol/ safegaurd because it does the most worms and its hard to overdose them

main thing is worming your gyp before you breed her then half way when they are pregnant worm them again when the pups are two to three day old worm them with nemex 2 0.2 of a cc just a touch worm them each week when they go to eating feed get some powder goats milk and make the feed wet with the powder goats milk give them a 5-1 at four weeks old then at 6 weeks give a 7-1 8 weeks give 8-1 and boratella and give them 1cc of albon 10 days in a row it help with any sickness later down the road when you put them on the ground keep dry feed infront of them 24/7 and feed them feed with powder goat milk and I promise your put will grown off big and legs and health works for me every time