​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Got em'

I took my four year old daughter to a big "before school" event in Florida yesterday. It was a meet and greet for the kids with some teachers and county/state officials. My daughter was asked by one of the (anti hunting) state officials what hobbies she enjoys. She explained to him that she enjoys competitions with her dog Shakespeare. At this point the very anti hunting and anti fox pen state official had no idea she was talking about fox hunting. She was telling him how mommy and daddy judged at a competition that raised money for a sick young man. At that point the man looks up at me and asks how does one get involved in such a great sport that gives back to the community. I simply told him its very difficult to do in Florida since they shut down the fox pens. He stood up and said "I wish you and your family the best of luck" and walked away. The look on his face was absolutely priceless!

Re: Got em'

Gotta love that.

I truly believe if they cared as much about people as they do about their own politics it would have never gotten as far as it has.