​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chad Wascom

Chad we had good solid running last night .I enjoyed the company of a good friend and hunter in Mr . Lane Wheat.Mr Randy Watts joined us for breakfast this morning..Thanks for the good times fellows. Looking forward to joining Mr. Leroy Husser next week for another good race under the stars

Re: Chad Wascom

Charlie, we looking forward for a good night of running. we have a great sport and and I hope hunters do what it take to hold on to it. have a good week. it is four in the morning and I am headed out to judge a puppy hunt at hagan pen.

O.K. Leroy ,Ill talk to you later in the week to find out what I might need to bring and maybe who mightbe going.I picked up some pups this morn .at Mr. Crawfords .He said he might come to listen.He wants to talk to you about buying speck back from you.Message delivered: Later

Charlie, that sound good. tell mr. Crawford to be there.

Charlie, we going to have some white beans with rice cook at the camp. bring what you want to drink and we will have coffee. we will have some sauage and ham hocks in the beans. big hat would have love this. tell mr. Crawford to come eat. as of today it will be haskill spires, you, and me. haskill will bring around 10 dogs. shane will be there. come by 9 oclock, we will eat and cast by ten thirty or eleven if the weather is cool enough.

Looking forward to it man and since all the ones mentioned have good sized bread baskets I might add something to the spread.Ill be hauling about 6or 7 head myself

Charlie, that sound good. talk to haskill today and he plan on being there. he told me mr. Wilber sims is not doing well. Wilber was a outstanding houndsman and hunter. put him in your prayers. most hunters might not know but mr. sims own war eagle which is in a lot of dogs pedigee and sold him to brian peart. peart cross him on some guinea female that show up today in lots of hounds.

Hate to hear that about Mr Wilbur.I use to keep up with him thru Aubrey Dale but I dont hear from A.D. anymore.I wish Mr Wilbur the best.

charlie, it is a goodnight with a full moon. hope we have this on Thursday night. looking forward to it.

Hey Leroy,I ve got the coconut cake stacked up and the ribs ready to go.Shane told me last night that he will have the beans ready.Murpy and I will see yall about dark thirty

Charlie, really enjoy the hunt. hope you and mr martin will come back again soon. the cake was outstanding. running was real good, so you and mr. martin must have some good hounds. haskill and I cannot say that. come again.

Nice try on the hounds Leroy but I had a real good time,heard some outstanding running and the food was good.Hunted with some tough hunters and visited with friends that came by just to visit.You and Shane got going on up there at gopher hill.I asked Mr Crawford at about 5:00 am if he was gonna lay down and he said he was gonna stay up till it was over.Pretty tough to be 81.Ill be back!!!