​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stud Dog Pair Hunt Results

We would like to thank all the judges and hunters that came out. We think hunt went very well. Had some of the best running. We also want to send a big thanks out to Tic for letting us move the hunt to the Crying Range. The pen record was broke by Hound #9 owned by Roy Magee. The new record is 1520 points. Now for the top ten pairs.

10th 1345pts Hounds 38,99 out of Desoto's Red 70 By: Red Creek and 747

9th 1345pts Hounds 97,99 out of Desoto's Red 70 By: 747 Kennels

8th 1370pts Hounds 70,77 out of Wascom's Obama By: Webb & Newcomb

7th 1540pts Hounds 31,41 out of Big Creek's Cash By: Big Creek & P-Town

6th 1645pts Hounds 10,46 out of Hoover's Nehi By: Magee & Purvis

5th 1770pts Hounds 41,66 out of Big Creek's Cash By: Big Creek & P-Town

4th 1930pts Hounds 9, 16 out of Wascom's Obama By: Magee & Purvis

3rd 2100pts Hounds 6, 71 out of Valentine's Ben By: Magee & Big Creek

2nd 2140pts Hounds 9, 70 out of Wascom's Obama By: Webb & Newcomb

1st 2280pts Hounds 1, 9 out of Wascom's Obama By: Magee & Purvis

Re: Stud Dog Pair Hunt Results

What is Obama out of ? Tks

Congrats Roy and chad and everyone else who placed

Obama is off Valentines black dog , that was a good cross .

I enjoyed seeing the stud dogs that were represented there. The stud dogs were represented very well. There were some outstanding dogs there! Running was jam up as always at the crying range and our judges hustled and got a lot of scores! Can't say thanks enough to the judges! Also want to say thanks to Chad. When we got low on game, I wanted to postpone the hunt and do it later, but he wanted to put it on for the hunters. He got with Tic and made the areangements there and it turned out great! I stay so busy right now that I can't do much with our pen, but he is putting in a heck of a lot of time to get it back right for running. I couldn't do any of it without him! We will try to put on an all age hunt like this in the future when we get back up and running. Enjoyed the hunt and congratulations to all that placed!

I understand exactly what you are saying Jo-Jo. I've been in Kansas for 3 weeks and I wished I would have been home for the hunt. Thank God for Big Jim and Tic for keeping The Crying Range going but I bet they will make me get my part of the work when I do get home. Lol. I am glad the hunt turned out a success for y'all.

Why don't yall bring these dogs out that thicket over there an bring them to a fast pen an see what them turtles can do. lataimer hunt coming up

Thicket you may be talking about darlington.The crying range is a drag strip dumb azz

That's either Brian Lamey or one of his followers.

What happen to all them fast Luke's ?

Delozier ate all the dope that he was suppose to give the dogs

No age finally caught up with backdated pups !!! That's the reason we should have open hunts !!!

I don't think there were any Luke's at this hunt. As for myself, I sold all my running dogs. But we hope to have some more for next year. Thanks for your concern though... Congrats to winners an all that placed. Happy Hunting