Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chili dog

Do thay still run chili and is he a 3 day dog

Re: Chili dog

assuming you are asking about lakehills chile dont think lakehills is running him now but 3 day dog he won the top gun in 2011 an his litter mate lakehills black pearl won the top gun 2012 i think the dates are wright

Thanks wonder what kind of mouth he has

Most of them have good clear mouths.

THAT WHOLE LITTER IS GOOD THE LAKE HILLS STRIDE DOG IS THERE MATE

yea ken you are right i hunted with the whole litter when they was young owned a couple of them it was a good litter of dogs

The Stride dog is still running he has been winning an placeing in hunts. Good hound.

Did he get smoked again a few weeks ago ken ?

where is the stride dog at

Every dog has his day. He is a fine hound no need to talk down on him. placed way more an won more than he has not. He is at Tim Woods in Richton MS.

STRIDE IS A FINE HOUND HE ANT BEEN SMOKED MANY TIMES IN HIS LIFE HUNTER

I judge this litter of dogs at a few hunts. they are a outstanding litter of dogs. I really like stride and he did most of the smoking when I seen him. mr. clay was telling me last Saturday about how good these dogs were when he own them.

What hunt will he be run in next ? I might breed a gyp so I would like to watch him in a speed and drive , tks

Does he look like chili

STRIDE IS A GOOD LOOKING HOUND HE IS MOSTLY BLACK WITH WHITE POINTS

Mark Morrison and Clay Grantham did a good job on this cross. I know Mr. Mark owned Stride and Mr. Clay owned Chilli. And when they drove up at a hunt with the Tommys it wasnt to clap. Good Job guys. Wish I could of owned one. They all go by Lakehills name but Mr.Mark Morrison and Mr. Clay Granthams where they was bred raised and trained. When I first started foxhunting these puppies was getting started and ever since I seen them run as puppys I been hooked ever since.

How are they bred?

Thanks

Wild Goose Tommy / Pawnnes Pepper. i thank is right????

THAT IS CORRECT KEN!

What hunt will he run him in next , we want to look at him tks

I no he will be at the final hunt at jena

Two of his pups placed 3rd an 4th at elba 5 hour this morning. they have placed in or won the hunts they have been in so far at 11 months old now. . bro. kebo Harvision owns them. Stride pups.. Just my two cents wirth.