​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Louisiana Sportsmen Alliance host "Get Acquainted" Meeting for Congressional Candidate

On September 7th 2013 the LSA will host a "Get Acquainted" Meeting for Congressional Candidate, Neal Riser. The meeting will be held in Dry Prong, LA at the Woodmen of the world hall at 6pm. Refreshments and gumbo will be available. Mr. Riser is currently a state senator from Columbia, LA. He was the author of the senate bill that was passed into law guaranteeing Louisiana citizens the right to keep and bear arms regardless of what the administration in Washington DC does. He is a hunter, fisherman, and knows the ways and cultures of rural Louisianians. Just as the LSA is working to protect the rights of hunters and hunting traditions in La, we need someone like Mr. Riser in Congress to fight for the same rights there. All LSA members, families, friends, and neighbors are invited to come meet Mr. Riser on September 7th. If you have any questions please call Trent Hollingsworth 318-792-8933 or Leroy Husser at 318-448-0940

Re: Louisiana Sportsmen Alliance host "Get Acquainted" Meeting for Congressional Candidate

to all hunters, we are fighting for hunting rights in this state so we hope all of you would join us to try to keep ours rights. if you would like to help our la. sportsmen alliance out by getting a membership, then make check payable to lsa and send to me at 722 Osiris st. , Alexandria, la 71303. these funds will go to legal fees to defeat the u.s. forestry. we go to court on nov. 20, 2013 to see if we can continue to hunt the u.s. forestry with dogs. the forestry is doing everything it can to delay, but we hope to have our day in court coming soon. it has been a long fight for some of us. membership is twenty dollars per year.send name and address.

Re: Louisiana Sportsmen Alliance host "Get Acquainted" Meeting for Congressional Candidate

I want be at the meeting about meet and greet but I have personally been friends with Neil for years , he is a guy that will help us if we need with a lot of areas , call me for any questions about Neil riser , he is a real hunter !!! We need him on our side !

Donnie, we will look forward to you being there. I have met with neil on a few occasions and he seem to be who we need to elect. he has help us in baton rouge on somethings. good hearing from you.

Too all members and nonmembers of the LSA, Please attend this meeting, Even if you don't want to donate money to the LSA we need to have this man on our side, other than the judge this man is the only other person who can make a change, we still have a lawyer to pay who has helped keep our rights to dog hunt for the past 3 years, but don't forget what the LSA has done for the past 3 years not to mention the ones that's being fighting all of us that's a member, if we win this suit which should be a no disclaimer, that means we have all stuck together, on Nov 20 I would like to see all of you at the court house to support our cause, and ask why the environmental analysis has been abolished even though it is on court records, That is the FACTS,

Thanks,
Sincerely
Brandon Rush

hunter, put this on your list of meeting to attend. we need a man who will support our hunting and gun rights.

have the backbone to used your name. no foxpen came close to being shutdown, therefore that is in the past. we looking at today. the lsa has nothing to do with two hunters disagreement, therefore you can make all the excuses you want to in not supporting the lsa. if we lose this case, you will be the one who cry the most. therefore I am tired of hearing from *******es like you so take your twenty bucks and put it where the sun does not shine. you know my name, so if you do not like my view then look me up. by the way trent will stay with the lsa until our day in court.

All you are doing is throwing money away!! DMAP biologist do not support deer hunting with dogs and landowners have figured out if their property is in a DMAP program the can get more money for it!!!

to former member, I had my conversation with some of the wildlife people and you are as far off as can be. they never consider closing any pen except butler and that was because neither one was licence. so spread your rumors elsewhere. also do you know the different in a letter from a lawyer demanding payment for the game in the pen and a lawsuit. here you go spreading rumors again. as far as the fence, where is your proof on this matter. as far as the lawyer is concern he is open to the public on a daily basis and anyone can hire him. trent dad and I used this law firm long before lsa used them. this is butler trying to keep things stir up by using *******es like you or doing it himself. I already know about him complaining to various people over the past week. he is a big cry baby and whiner, so if you do not believe me then contact all his x-wives. as for as lsa survival, we still have lots of members. one monkey does not stop the show, although he has try by whining to anyone and everyone. we have new board members in roger Hogan, mike Crawford, and coleman fee. we will look to add a few more.

mike, this has to do with u.s. forestry land and not private land.

I see ole' Clyde threw his name in the hat. Lots of folks will vote for him.

http://www.thetowntalk.com/article/20130821/NEWS01/130821029/Clyde-Holloway-among-14-candidates-seeking-5th-Congressional-District-seat

Leroy this is the first and only post i will make on this subject and i will use my name. I could care less about the lsa as long as it is being run like it is. Your stupid ****** and Trent will do it in all on your on. Its hunters like you keep our sport in trouble. I would like for you to meet me in person and make those comments. But then again you have already said enough, just meet me.

Donnie, as per our phone conversation today--if you did not make those posts then I was wrong in making my comments. I have been hearing from various hunters concerning statement you have made about the lsa. you and trent need to move forward and get past your disagreement. you can blame trent all you want but when the dust settle both of you were at fault to some degree. it not a one way street. as far as me causeing problems in foxhunting, I do not think you can back that statement up. I hunt with a good group of hunters and I have a good turnout at my hunts, so you assuming again. the lsa will move on for the good of hunting.

TO LWF,YOU MAYBE RITE,BUT UNTIL THEY DO YOU TREE HUGGING,CORN FEEDING,POACHING,COMPLAINERS CAN SIT BACK & WATCH US DOG HUNTERS HAVE A GOOD TIME.AND YES YOU BUNCH OF TREE HUGGERS FOR A MAJORITY DO MORE OUTLAWING THAN DOG HUNTERS.95% OR MORE OF YALL FEED ILLEGALLY OR WORSE.OUR DAYS ARE LIMITED PROBABLY,SO WE GONNA ENJOY THE ONES WE HAVE LEFT.YALL ARE THE CRYING EST BUNCH OF PEOPLE I'VE EVER SEEN.YALL CAN'T HAVE FUN FOR WORRYING ABOUT US.I THINK IT'S FUNNY AS HELL THAT YALL CAN'T SLEEP & ENJOY YOUR SELVES FOR WORRYING ABOUT US.

WE PAY FOR OUR LEASES JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE.SO LIKE IT OR NOT,HERE WE ARE.

I HAVE SOME GOOD DEER DOGS FOR SALE IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED.
256-307-0884

IM SURE YOUR CRYING AZZ WILL HAVE A GOOD POST WHEN YOU RESPOND,BUT I COULD CARE LESS.

Guys its like moma said if you don't have nothing nice to say then don't say it at all! I know everybody on here wants to keep dog hunting alive whether its in a pen or outside. I pesonally love to run deer on the great goverment woods where they can get ahead the woods are so beautiful where we hunt. I would personally hate to see it go since I just got to where I could on my on dogs. So with that being said if you have differences or don't like dog hunting please keep the negative comments of the page and call each other in person. Thanks Deer Dog Man!

randy i couldnt agree more if some one has something to say they should call them an get their facts straight before bashing them on here theirs one word that i can think of that will fix a lot of this if people had more RESPECT for others property an each other we wouldnt be reading most of this.if you dont have the facts to back it up have RESPECT.

Btt

would like to thank everyone who had collected their memberships this week. it has been a good week on members paying their dues. we need to keep it going. also thanks to everyone who has donated to our political campaign pot, it is building up to be a good amount. have some more donation coming from Natchitoches, grant and Vernon parishes. remember our meeting on sept. 7 at 6 o clock in dry prong, la..

Will butler and Trent be there for the meeting ? We can sell tickets for a lot of money !!!

That would be a good fundraiser event.

btt

Let us know if there both coming to meet an greet , I hear there's gonna be fireworks if we can get them there !!! We bringing a check but will pay extra for action !!!

to each of you, this will be a meeting for mr. neil riser to introduce himself to the hunters and public that do not know him. we need a good man like him in congress to support us. we do not want any problems with anyone, so be on your best behavior. I will have law enforcement on hand at the meeting.

btt

please keep this meeting on your list to attend. this is everything in keeping our hunting and gun rights. this is everthing for the future of our childrens.

is all this about deer hunting ?

I'm sorry I will have to miss this one it is for a great cause. I have a prior engagement with some of the same issues. As Mr.Leroy stated this is for all HUNTER RIGHTS not just DOG HUNTERS but for our CHILDREN too. As you all know there are enough people and ogranizations against us that we all have to stand together and put our personal differences aside and make this work and show support together to get the upward gound against these folks!

???
is all this about deer hunting ?

Yes! It's about deer hunting with dogs on the National Forest. Personally, I would have invited all of the candidates and questioned them on the subject. It won't do much good to talk to this guy if he isn't the one elected. Just my opinion though.

Folks, look at the message of yesterday--Reception-Louisiana Hunters--written by Mr. Don Gohmert. This is not a meeting for just deer hunters. It is for all hunters interested in hearing from someone who will protect our rights to hunt. It won't cost us a thing to go but a little time and gas. Our hunting sports are worth that much! Aren't they????

jay, you are correct with your statement. this is to introduce a man who will support our gun rights and hunting. he has already did all this at the state level. it is for all the public to meet him, ask any questions that they have for him and make up their mind as to who they want to vote. come join us on Saturday at 6 o clock at woodman of the world building in dry prong, la. he plan to be there a little early to meet everyone and answer any question one on one as time allow. our meeting will start around six and we will allow him time to speak and discuss various things he consider important.

woodman of the world building is located on dyson creek rd, dry prong, la.