​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
funeral arrangements for Bill Priest

We will lay dad to rest on Saturday Aug 24th at Cross Creek Baptist Church, Cross Creek Fl. The visitation will be at 10 am until 11. The service will begin at 11 then to the Citra cemetery for the burial. Lunch will be at Cross Creek Baptist church afterwards

Re: funeral arrangements for Bill Priest

Billy I'm sorry for your loss Mr. Bill was a good fellow and a hard hunter I always enjoyed hunting with him he will be missed in the fla , Georgia fox hunting world he's home with Miss Sally now your in our prayers.

billy sorry to hear about ur dad

Billy sorry about your Dad. I know what you going through, I lost my Dad, hunting buddy and best friend 6 years ago. Think about him every day. Prayers for you and your family

Billy very sorry to hear about your Dad,may the Lord grant you and family piece,prayers for you. Sonny

Billy I am so sorry to hear this. Your Dad was a good man, and I always enjoyed talking to him. I lost my Daddy July 14, and it still hurts. I will be in prayer for you. Trust in the Lord, He will see you through this. I'm just a phone call away if you need me.
God Bless
Bobby

Sorry to hear about your dad Billy. He was a good man and I am glad that I had the opportunity to meet you and him several years ago down at Bobby Parkers pen in Ludowici. Our prayers go out to you and your family.

Buck

Billy we are sorry to hear about your family's loss. We are praying for peace and comfort for you and your family during this time.

My deepest sympathy's and condolences to you and your family Bill.

God Bless

Sorry to hear about your dad Billy.

Thomas and I are thinking about you and your family and praying for you at this difficult time in your life. God Bless. Your Friends Tommy and Thomas Woods

Billy, You and your family have my most sincere sympathies.

Billy,So sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. Our deepest sympathy to you and your family. From the Lewis family

billy ol bud with the deepest sympathy Im so sorry to hear of your fathers passing an the whole fox hunting community friends and family mourn for your loss... I still recall the last hunt I seen yall an how bad yalls hounds spanked ours lol! god bless you an your family in these times of grievence old friend