Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pups at eastcoast masters

Anyone bringing pups to the eastcoast masters to sell

Re: pups at eastcoast masters

Hope someone will bring some of those nice hounds this way from the west so some ol boys called shake n bake will have a chance to own a good hound.

Make some of the benifit money work for ya huh

Appreciate that comment. Medical expenses prob get all that hope to see ya there next week though.

Cowards post with fake names.

Hate for anyone to fall on hard times and I'm up for helping anyone that I can but to get on here talking bout buying pups shortly after having a benefit hunt leaves a bad taste. Truly hope all turns out well for ya

Could u please give me a call. 910-827-9512. I get what your saying but with all the pups we own buying more is last thing I need. By the way there are 4 four shake n bake boys. Posting some post for talk and just wanting to know is one thing but getting on here putting post like that under fake names is another. Any man with questions about me, our hunt, why it was held, and what I'm doing, what I'm been through or why I say anything on this computer should be man enough to contact me. I'll be at the masters and yeah I'm nosey about what's coming there so benefit lets talk if you want. 910-827-9512. Or your number please. Thanks and happy hunting. When times are hard people make it hard and when you are down they just stomp you deeper.

Looks like benefit which should be BENEFIT, I'm hoping, is got some kind of problem. I don't see we're the man wrote anything wrong. Thousands of people ask about pups all the time. Yea he said hope shake n bake needs a good dog but if you have not lately look at the results page some. They win and place lot of the times the show up. Let people talk if they want. It's nice to see a fellow hunter doing better because from what I'm heard about them his situation was tough. People like you just need to stay off here. Just my two cents

benefit you do realize that your ip address can be traced. you are barking up the wrong tree you are talking too one of the finest young men you will ever meet Roman would give you the shirt off his back even after you made that comment. If you had a clue what kind of man roman is or what he faces you would not show your face in public again. as far as the benefit hunt the people that were there know why the hunt was held and how hard roman works too have good dogs that's the reason we were there. so do your self a favor call roman and apologize and you will have a true friend for life. ps remember what momma said if you aint got nothing nice to say just be quiet. roman don't let this bother you you are stand up all the way.

Good chance I spoke to soon but like I said just didn't seem like that right thing to be looking for pups so soon after the hunt. I also said that I truly hope all turns out well for him, don't wish illness on anyone. I have never met the man before and I supposed I should keep my feelings to myself but I know alot of ppl have the same questions when stuff like this pops up. Not only with shake and bake but with others as well. I apologize to the man and hope everything works out for you. By the way with the way y'all kick ass don't think you need any help from anyone with pups!

An apology goes a long way. Roman leviner aint the type to ask for charity and he **** sure aint gonna ask for pitty from you or anyone else. But just too know him and what he faces hes got all the support in the world. And further more if you knew what hes been through and faces you would be proud he can even think of a dog. He could always act like you and make every one else misserable as well. I hope nothing like this happens too you but if it does I hope someone runs you in the ground for it.

I thought I did apologize. "I apologize to the man and hope all works out well for him"

MAN THIS IS A COLD THING TO SAY .I WENT TO THIS HUNT AND DONATED LIKE SEVERAL OTHERS DID AND WOULD DO THE SAME FOR ANY OF THEM BOYS.I DONT CARE IF HE BUYS 1O PUPS IM JUST GLAD TO SEE HE STILL AS THE AMBITION TO WANT TO HUNT.MOST PEOPLE IN HIS SITUACTION WOULD GET OUT OF HUNTING ALL TOGATHER.ANY GROWN MAN THAT TEARED UP LIKE HE DID AT THE HUNT HAS MY RESPECT LIKE HE TOLD US HE JUST WANTS TO BE NORMAL.HE STILL HAS A BATTLE AHEAD OF HIM HANG IN THERE ROMAN DONT LET THIS GET TO YOU GLAD TO SEE YOU STILL IN GOOD SPIRITS BROTHER NOW IF BENEFIT DONT LIKE WHAT I SAID CALL ME 910-474-7013 WE CAN TALK MORE.

Got a couple I could bring 229-805-7465

What kind of person could get on here and make a comment like Benefit did. Although there was an apology take into perspective what this young man or anyone in his situation is going thru and the medical expenses are going to be not only the medical expenses he already has. Like Roman has already stated there is three other shake n bake member and when he's do to medical treatment shake n bake will still be running some hounds. For you to get on her and post a comment like this I want to know who you are. Don't hide behind a fake name...............

I have a male pup that's 9 weeks old off Ch Top Gun Full Throttle x Cmks Giggles Igwt. 910 523 0501 200 Throttle is sitting tide for 1st in the test of the best . Giggles has placed all over and finished 7 in hound of the year.

Roman the devil comes in all forms cuz. Dont even waste your time and give the sucker any glory. Hunt hard my friend. Your real friends know the deal. People like that he admitted he dont even know you. So my question is whys the son of! !!!! Have room to comment. Ignorance man. Plain ignorance.