​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hunting by ones self

There is a lot of BS on here from time to time but tonight I sit here by myself listening to some sorry pups run with ole Pig and it sounds pretty good. As I sit here tonight many thoughts go through my mind of days gone by. I remember when Pigme was a young hound and I had a lot of hope for him and his sister Little Fry, I lost Fry back in the winter but tonight I still have the old man for which I'm thankful but wondering when a hound will come along to take his place? These pups sound good but they've got a long ways to go.

I've thought about the nights I've sat right here with my Papa Doug, my Brother Big Kyle, Joe Gibson, Earl Dunn, A C Harris, Kelvin, Big Rob Abney, and many others. A lot has changed since the first time I sat right here but some things never change, for which I'm thankful. The Lord is the same everyday!!!

Hounds come and go, some folks come and go but The Lord is always near!!!!

I've know and still know several hunters who still enjoy listening to hounds pack up and act like hounds are suppose to act, for which I'm thankful. Wish some of those folks were with me tonight.

Remember life can be simple if we don't complicate it.

Good huntin to all of you, man them pups are covering the old man up and sounded pretty good, I know Big Kyle will be pleased to get his back home in the near future, maybe they will make him something in days to come.

True Grit up,
Jonathan