​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Open Class Beagle Hunt. Buckville,Ar./Garland Co Hunt Grounds

Open Class Hunt,Held outside. Enter Dogs 09-13-13 with Bench Show that evening at Approx.7Pm. Run Dogs 09-14-13,cast 'bout daylite and run 4 Hours. $5.00 per Dog with 17inch MAXIMUM Height allowed by Hunt Master. Campground and Kitchen available and open. SHOWTIME Feed for Top Ten Places. For info. and Numbers call Colt Sharp After 3:30 Pm. but BEFORE 9:00 Pm. at 501-622-8193. NO Dope,NO Booze..NO Tolerance for it!! Thanks in advance for yalls Support!!

Re: Open Class Beagle Hunt. Buckville,Ar./Garland Co Hunt Grounds

BTT

I had an uncle named Norman Parchman that lived in Bebee Ark that breed beagles for many years. Do you know if there is any of his blood line left out there? I don't remember any dogs names but I remember most of them where red or lemoned pied. Thanks in advanced for any info.

The MOH for this hunt will be Sam Robertson. The feed is in and ready for the hunt, we also have something for the kids that show a dog. This is a family friendly hunt, so bring the kids fri. night to the dog show. For info call me or Trent Speers at 501-209-9356. Thanks Colt Sharp

Mr.Freeman I do not know the blood line, but you can come to the hunt and watch some very good dogs run out of proven stock, you might see some you like and get to talk to some good beagle men. Hope we (the hunt) get to meet you Mr. Freeman. Colt Sharp

Thanks for the reply and the invite, most of my family now lives in Hot Springs and I stayed on Lake Ouchita last year y'all have a beautiful place to run up there. I got to watch some beagles run coyotes a few years back and was very impressed. Hope you guys have a great hunt and the kids have a good time. Thanks again